• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sex with Sports Analogies: explain to me?

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I was never a baseball fan when it came to pankin' really... went to a couple games, played when I was a kid but never saw the connection to getting under the shirt over the bra.

so what qualifies each of the bases? home run is obviously an insertion move. is a threesome a double play? if you get every hole, is that a hat trick?

I was more a soccer fan. Score and then run around for ten minutes yelling "gooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!" and waving to the crowd.

Are there any basketball metaphors for sex? I'd quote NBA JAM if there were: "taking it from dooooooowntown!" "thinks are heating up" "he's on fire!"

so, yeah... I'm totally riding the pine today.

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu said:
so what qualifies each of the bases? home run is obviously an insertion move..
my understanding of "the bases"
1st - kissing
2nd - fondling
3rd - oral
Homer - sex

Krzysiu said:
I was more a soccer fan. Score and then run around for ten minutes yelling "gooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!" and waving to the crowd..
this is more of a technique then a talking point.

kmac

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu said:
Are there any basketball metaphors for sex? I'd quote NBA JAM if there were: "taking it from dooooooowntown!" "thinks are heating up" "he's on fire!"
Full court press?

If I was going to use any sport for metaphors for my sex life I'd use bowling, one of the few sports you can do while smoking and drinking.

TURKEY TIME!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
how do you steal? slide in and see if your safe after the dust clears?

didn't racquet ball in the eighties just meant a power lunch followed by blow and anal?

would you screw to Jock Jams?

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Basketball could have a few.

"Take it to the hole."
"Putting up a brick"
"Charging Foul"
"Sweet 16"
"Double Dribble"
"No look pass"
"Slam Dunk"

tonep

TRIBE Member
[- FuNKtiOn -] said:
my guess is its when the other person is asleep.
havent had to throw that one in the dialect yet.

i thought that was the sneak attack, or the pearl harbour

acheron

TRIBE Member
clean between the uprights
the five-hole

"if there's grass on the field, play ball" (classic if a bit dated)

"keep your stick on the ice" = marriage sex

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
quantumize said:
i find myself thinking about sex more often than i did say a month ago. i think i want to get laid for spring

that's because at this time of year the female of the species becomes engorged and receptive.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories