• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sex with friends

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
^^^
The stories I could tell.

PS: I agree with Mr. Furious.

Which tribers would be up for an orgy?
*raises hand*

-jM
A&D

MoFo

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mr_Furious:
it WAS a conincidence
mad.gif

and IT WAS THE BARTENDER NOT THE WAITER!!!
mad.gif
</font>

Right, you knew you were going to one of the most popular gay bars in Toronto and you jsut "accidentally" wore you "Man whore" shirt. Pfft.

And the bartender was cute!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ADT:
well.. now that ive posted in the Dungeons and Dragons thread, no women (including my gf) will be interested in me.. so im going to have to start having sex with my friends......

=D..

v..abstractdatatype
</font>

You mean your male friends? Why would you want to sleep with a bunch of guys who play Dungeons and Dragons?
biggrin.gif

Vidman

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Plato:
whut whut!???

i say go for it!!
biggrin.gif

go to an empty movie theater friday afternoon..go to the movie leats likely to get any ticketssold, and have fun
smile.gif

just keep your eyes peeled for the theater check person/usher

p[l]a+0 &lt;--fuck spring fever...its all about fall slut-fest
biggrin.gif
</font>

Eew dude.. I'm surveying the whole theatre next time I go.. t'make sure you're not hiding somewhere!
smile.gif

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Okay, here's the deal:

- he's straight and he has sex with girls. Not a problem with me. If it were, I would've been weirded out by his female partners but I'm actually in contact with at least two girls he liked or fucked.

- I don't want to fuck. Neither does he. Both for different reasons. Just oral and other stuff.

- I'm attracted to him like I would be to any other hot guy so physically, it'd be cool.

- I CANNOT see myself having a relationship with him since I don't even know him that well. We just get along.

- And if you add up the total hours we've actually spent together, it'd probably be no more than 72 hours or so.

- I think it would be interesting and be a good laugh after.

- and Jeffsus brought up a good point, it's not to convert him but it is somewhat of a personal conquer.

- I've had oral sex with a straight guy friend before and we've never been awkward after. But he just came out last month so maybe that's irrelevant. Hmm...

Any actual examples of how it could get awkward? Like personal examples?

MoFo

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jeffsus:

Do not attempt this without alcohol. Sleeping with him very well risks fucking up your friendship with this guy, and if that is the result than you had better at least get in a good round of uninhibited cocksucking.

YAY

-jM
A&D
</font>

But wouldn't adding alcohol (which is a logical idea) make it so... weird? There's something bad about that but I can't figure out what. The principle is just so sleazy and low.

And as for uninhibited cocksucking... see my other thread about needing advice.

Gee, I wonder if the two threads are related, hmmm...

kodos

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MoFo:
But wouldn't adding alcohol (which is a logical idea) make it so... weird? There's something bad about that but I can't figure out what. The principle is just so sleazy and low.</font>

nah, alcohol won't make it weird at all.. neither will a good hit of LSD or a few drops of adrenochrome... live a little, man!!

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MoFo:
- And if you add up the total hours we've actually spent together, it'd probably be no more than 72 hours or so.

- I've had oral sex with a straight guy friend before and we've never been awkward after. But he just came out last month so maybe that's irrelevant. Hmm...

Any actual examples of how it could get awkward? Like personal examples?
</font>

If you've only known him 72 hours, then he is hardly a friend and this thread is moot. Please tetitle to "is casual sex with strangers ok"; to which, of course, the answer is yes.

If he is comfortable with a "planned" encounter, I would wager he is less than straight. Sleeping with straight guys usually only happens under proper situations (ie. you're in the right spot at the right time)

If you 'know' he is straight, there will be awquardness because your activities obviously challenge his beliefs about himself. The next day, or more likely right afterwards, a serious mood shift will be obvious. If he is in the closet then, well, then it won't matter.

YAY!

I'd share personal experiences either way but God only knows who reads this shit.

And drinking will not make it -more- awquard. I don't advise, obviously, getting smashed and sloppy (well, deep down I do.. but..) but think about it logically. What are you going to do, put a mark on the calendar "Sleeping with BoyX at 7:15"? He's going to arrive and the two of you sterily march up to the bed and begin the clinical execution of fellatio? Not likely.

You'll need some kind of pseudo-normal preamble activity, like watching a hot flick or something, and you may as well be schlägelling during that time. It'll kill any anxiety and in all probability make things more relaxed. I wouldn't recommend any heavy boozing, unless, of course, both of you are already heavy boozers. It's not any sleazier than scheduling a fuck is. Besides that idea of "sleaziness" is a high school relic. Get rid of it if you expect to get laid more often. Which is easy to do.

my $0.02.

-jM
A&D

huggs946

TRIBE Member
Been there, done that...don't recommend it!

I have a very simple philosophy as far as this is concerned:

'She' will open her big mouth one day...if you can handle that, no problem. Otherwise forget about it!

joey

TRIBE Member
As in most things there can be a good side and a bad side..

it really all depends on the people involved and if they can stay with just having the sex and the friend relationship and not want to make it anymore..

but if it does work out, then trust, it can be a wonderful thing.
smile.gif

Not my bag.

I need some sort of an emotional link in order to do it right.

Otherwise, I'll usually feel bad the next day, and generally the aftermath doesn't leave a very good taste in my mouth.

Minister of not for me

Highsteppa

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
sunny,
you're not actually friends with him... hes just a guy you know and are attracted to!
at least that the way it sounds from your posts.
either way, booty is good. i am very weak-willed when it comes to resisting the booty. in fact, unconquered booty is almost impossible to resist.
therefore, if i were you, i would jump him in a nano-second.

heres the thing: if there was some sacred friendship between you that needed to be protected, it might make a difference. but there isnt! you should just do it cuz its booty and its fun.

and a big P.S. to everyone who says it only ruins friendships: i have had booty buddies who i have then stopped having sex with and still to this day have very solid friendships with them.
it CAN work.

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Booty Bits:
sunny,
you're not actually friends with him... hes just a guy you know and are attracted to!
at least that the way it sounds from your posts.
either way, booty is good. i am very weak-willed when it comes to resisting the booty. in fact, unconquered booty is almost impossible to resist.
therefore, if i were you, i would jump him in a nano-second.

heres the thing: if there was some sacred friendship between you that needed to be protected, it might make a difference. but there isnt! you should just do it cuz its booty and its fun.

and a big P.S. to everyone who says it only ruins friendships: i have had booty buddies who i have then stopped having sex with and still to this day have very solid friendships with them.
it CAN work.
</font>

Now thats what I'm saying!
biggrin.gif

~Lori

MoFo

TRIBE Member
He is a friend. Definitely. We get along. It's not like we're uncomfortably trying to establish anything. I think we have this connection (like with A LOT of people I meet) that doesn't need the awkwardness of the beginnings of a friendship. Like, we talked like we knew each other the first time I hung out with him.

He's just a guy I like. And we actually made a "plan" the evening that it was going to happen. But we both kind of backed off for a bit. So now I'm thinking that it's probably not going to happen but it still might. So I'm wondering if we should plan it since everyone seems to have bad situations when it's not planned.

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
very true..

you know how feel about this... it can totally work sometimes, and sometimes people get hurt. It takes practice!

but I have this feeling you'll be okay...

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
I had an experience with a friend, and yet we are still as close as ever. We never let that change things- we kinda joke about it, and reminice the good ol' days- haha.

*jen*

huggs946

TRIBE Member
You should never plan to have sex...it should be spontaneous
smile.gif

You've probably just missed your window of opportunity!

ecstasy riot

TRIBE Member
Depending on the situation, I would do it. But it seems to me that there is a bit of pressure already because yr not sure whether you should do it or not. I think in order to be fun it needs to be spontaneous. As in, you never even expected to engage in sexual activity with them. Sex that just kind of happens is great, especially when it's not about oh i'm horny, yr horny, were at a club, lets go home, and fuk. For me, that could cause problems.

But as someone said, casual sexual relations with friends can actually add to a friendship. It happened to me with a friend, and now we are still good friends and we joke around about it, and tease each other, but are actually closer than how we were before this happened. Altho, you have to be very strict in not giving the wrong signals afterwards, cos if one develops a bit of feelings, be CAREFUL and let them know that even tho you enjoyed it, this is not a SERIOUS thing. Cos that can be an issue, but resolved if both know how to deal with it.

Oh and don't do it with someone you know lieks you a lot, or is very emotional or hasn't really done anything like this before.