• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sex Toys

Dick Justice

TRIBE Member
I am a lurker who has come out of the dark corners of Tribe and into the light - mainly due to extreme boredom with the Holiday wind up and work wind down...

I tend to fancy purchasing some sex toys for past girlfriends and have always been a spokesperson of the Golden Egg and standard Vibes for thy sweet maiden...One of mah boys at work also told me about a Dolphin that does some good things that would make anyone do a jump and clap their fins...does anyone else know of nabby products that will invoke the stirring of mass pleasure?

Dick Justice

TRIBE Member
I want the Aurora Beam, I call its the disco Vibes brator ;) hehe [/B][/QUOTE]

Eccentric - that just makes sense...so much sense...and whoever named it the Aurora Beam has a knack of making the title verrrry compelling...I will investigate this...product you speak of.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dick Justice
I am a lurker who has come out of the dark corners of Tribe and into the light - mainly due to extreme boredom with the Holiday wind up and work wind down...

I tend to fancy purchasing some sex toys for past girlfriends and have always been a spokesperson of the Golden Egg and standard Vibes for thy sweet maiden...One of mah boys at work also told me about a Dolphin that does some good things that would make anyone do a jump and clap their fins...does anyone else know of nabby products that will invoke the stirring of mass pleasure?

I am a great lover of toys! :D

The golden egg.. so far my fav.

Tried the dolphin type toy.. I can see how it works, but am still getting used to it.

Are you getting toys for a girl friend?

Hum.. we should bring that SWEATY sexxxx thread back up! :D

I'm going to the sex shop after work to replace my DEAD 'golden egg'. I'll look for some other toys to post about.

Dick Justice

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Noodles0
hahahahahaha GREAT NAME dood!! and welcome to hell!!!
Thanks Noodles - I do recruiting and one of our candidate's in the states...THAT'S HIS REAL FREAKIN NAME! Can you imagine making $400K USD/YR probably mackin' in some sweet Lexus, opening the car door, shaking a ladies hand and saying "Dick Justice, nice to meet you..." pffftt...anyway thanks for the props and hell is at least warmer than what's happening outside right now.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
I want the Aurora Beam, I call its the disco Vibes brator ;) hehe
Eccentric - that just makes sense...so much sense...and whoever named it the Aurora Beam has a knack of making the title verrrry compelling...I will investigate this...product you speak of. [/B][/QUOTE]
do it.. its amazingly fun to look at (i'm sure to play with aswell)

its like a disco ball.. it has lights and everything haha... Pure class ;)

Dick Justice

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Sex Toys

Originally posted by SpaceBabe
I am a great lover of toys! :D

The golden egg.. so far my fav.
Spacebabe...you only seem to make sense...time after time...after time...i will seek out a picture of the mighty egg so all men may lay bring their justice to a higher plain

squirrely

TRIBE Member
*i am not scared of sex toys--although i DO find some of them quite numbing. i am simply scared of the odd phrasing of the initial post. because i am delicate.

Dick Justice

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by junglegirl
I have never been in a sex shop
You need to step into the real jungle and swing from the sweet vines of the battery - it has proven to be the best wing man I have ever had

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JMan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by squirrely
*i am not scared of sex toys--although i DO find some of them quite numbing. i am simply scared of the odd phrasing of the initial post. because i am delicate.
Dick Justice cares not for treading lightly. I welcome his special brand of verbal clubbery.

J

Dick Justice

TRIBE Member
I think you are making sense but seriously I think that sex toys are just there to enhance the activity but one must still cater to the needs of the woman. delicate/rough or whatever that may entail..mah bad if I started the chain on the wrong leg

squirrely

TRIBE Member
You need to step into the real jungle and swing from the sweet vines of the battery - it has proven to be the best wing man I have ever had
a man who knows how to wield a vibrator is somethin' special.

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
i had a pair of vibrating thongs + remote, wore them out to a club once, and jman ended up passing out with my purse (with remote) in a door way of the club.

:mad:

;)

Dick Justice

TRIBE Member
a man who knows how to wield a vibrator is somethin' special.
I think my Squirrel tail just went up! ;-)

so true...maximum enjoyment for woman...equals a great deal of reciprocation...I believe only a fool would row a boat with one oar...I will use two.

Dick Justice

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Libradragon
i had a pair of vibrating thongs + remote, wore them out to a club once, and jman ended up passing out with my purse (with remote) in a door way of the club.

;)
Libra - I think you made yourself a dragon for your handle...because you have a way of making a fire every time you open you mouth...I respect that...a lot

JMan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Libradragon

;)
That thing made my ear and forehead SOOOO wet.