• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sex in teh City @ Hooch

T

TRIBE Member
Saturday at Hooch.

Any Tribers frequent this night?
Its gotten quite the following, but i dont think Ive ever met anyone from here..

Proper smooth and sexy Drum and Bass for the the mature crowd, its a breath of fresh air in Toronto IMO.

anyone?

Sassy

TRIBE Member
Love the name of the night, sexy drum & bass? Sweet! Will have to check this night out for sure :)

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Sassy
Love the name of the night, sexy drum & bass? Sweet! Will have to check this night out for sure :)
Karen, I'll drag you out of the house kicking and screaming if I have to!!! :p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DJ Doublecross
Yes guy!

Haven't been in a few weeks, I'm going through withdrawal... I'll be boozing it hardcore!
Rob, you know we can create some mischeif, IF WE WORK AS A TEAM.

Get your liver doin' some chin-ups, ya sisseh!

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
This night is solid - I would recommend it to anyone!

I prefer going when Mr. Doublecross is gracing the decks, but any week you go, it's guarenteed great beatz, sick dancers, & hawt girls.

SJ

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Smiley Jo
This night is solid - I would recommend it to anyone!

I prefer going when Mr. Doublecross is gracing the decks, but any week you go, it's guarenteed great beatz, sick dancers, & hawt girls.

SJ
I'm dragging her along even if Rob isn't playing :D ...heard good things and looking forward to it

DJ Doublecross

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by T
FORUM MEET!!

front left speaker! midnite!

:D
lol! Just like the old days, except we all used to meet at 4:20. :p

And hopefully I'll be back behind the decks soon enough... but in the meantime, Mr. Toxic here is more than capable of smoothing it out! Without a doubt one of the best selectors in the city.

Rob

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
I feel like breaking some DnB hymans tonight:D ...hopefully they'll want to come with me

Meee too.

Except, "hopefully" isn't an option. These bitches be gettin' dragged, yo.

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Didnt we meet a long time ago @ Aquasky?

I was supposed to buy vinyl or something off you but we never figured it out... That was back when I posted as ~EasyC~ I think.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Chubbs
Didnt we meet a long time ago @ Aquasky?

I was supposed to buy vinyl or something off you but we never figured it out... That was back when I posted as ~EasyC~ I think.
YES!...very nice, had no clue...yeah man looking forward to having a drink later then:)

BTW...need some more vinyl?;)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories