• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

sex between friends

saldainis

TRIBE Member
so, here's a real question...

do you think that friends, that arn't in seperate relationships, can have casual sex together without any real feelings developing?

with the only experience i had with this, someone started to feel more than friendship for the other person...so, do u think that a friendship can stay just a friendship once sex is involved?

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
Sure yeah whatever..friends, sex. Good on you mate, way to go. Saladanis, don't mind me, i'm flippin out.

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
I couldn't do it. I like to think that I could but I know that I would develop feelings over time.

saldainis

TRIBE Member
alright...ive got all the answers i need...end the thread...what i thought at the very beginning is true, sex between friends = bad idea

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by saldainis
sex between friends = bad idea
bingo.. unless you don't mind buring the friendship in favour of sex... or want to have a relationship...

Bumbaclat

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
can it be done?

IMO lee, yes it can

takes two strong people though

because after a while, it's not uncommon to start questioning shit..... And then you start thinking, which leads to feelings

[fat tony]and so on.. and so forth...[fat tony]

just go on and get your dickin.....

if you crack the whip hard enough, he'll cave

he is a guy afterall :p

'G

squirrely

TRIBE Member
no.

doesn't work.

unless you are both robots.

and in that case, you really probably don't need seXXX so much as a new battery.

T13

TRIBE Member
it's not that bad of an idea is it? I've had sex with a friend that I'm still friends with and no feelings have developed. There has to be that understanding though.

Hey Liana... how was your night? :)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Funzo

TRIBE Member
It can be done, and for me it has been done. If you can't sleep with your best friend, how do you expect to sleep with someone else and maintain a relationship.

I don't normaly sleep with my friends though, it was just right place and right time. We're both still good friends talk almost everyday and all that!

Alita

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by saldainis

do you think that friends, that arn't in seperate relationships, can have casual sex together without any real feelings developing?

do u think that a friendship can stay just a friendship once sex is involved?
Been there, done that. It was good for what I wanted at the time. I think I could/would probably do it again if I ever felt that was what I needed/wanted.

It was only one friendship that I did it with though, and it was one of the most interesting/fun friendships I ever had. Dude was super insightful and we shared a lot of views on things....had madd debaes. I lost touch when he moved to buckfucknowhere though.

ah well - life goes one.

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
jeez, people are so quick to say something can't work just because it didn't work for them!

so annoying.

anyway, it can work, i've done it, usually without negative repercussions. but, like any of these types of situations, you both have to be on the same page and you have to be brutally honest with yourself about your feelings (ie. do you really just want to be getting down with this person casually or is there something else going on?). i'm not suggesting that it'll work with everyone, cause it won't.

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
I know I couldnt do it - I think I would develop feelings - I would love to be able to though - I would be having tonnes of sex!!

fishbulb

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by janiecakes
jeez, people are so quick to say something can't work just because it didn't work for them!

so annoying.

anyway, it can work, i've done it, usually without negative repercussions. but, like any of these types of situations, you both have to be on the same page and you have to be brutally honest with yourself about your feelings (ie. do you really just want to be getting down with this person casually or is there something else going on?). i'm not suggesting that it'll work with everyone, cause it won't.
all i'm reading is that you're a filthy skank

discuss.

DEEPHOUSEGRL

TRIBE Member
do u think that a friendship can stay just a friendship once sex is involved?

NO.

Then the 'friendship' would be respectfully labeled as "fuck friends," and it would definately change the dynamics from good to bad (although I wish it weren't that way).

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
Um... well I've had fuck friends, yes... but I don't now.

At points I wish I did :)

Then my right forearm wouldn't be so much larger than the left :p

pr0nstar :D