• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

sex and the city what time/channel

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Tonedeff

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo
just watched the last episode

not bad

in the last 30 seconds they finally show you something you haven't seen [and have been wondering] for the last 4-5 years :)

*****small spoiler*****

I saw it on Sunday night too, and boy did I ever think it sucked. NOTHING happened for the first 25 minutes and then they cram a pat resolution on at the very end. And the whole ambiguity of the "slap" was bullshit: either have the balls to write this difficult material into your show or don't; you can't have it both ways. And waiting five seasons to learn a character's name is not my idea of dramatic suspense, or a suitable reward for deferred gratification.

The whole season (and much of last season) was terribly written and stale. Thank God this show is over, and my girlfriend will never make me watch it again.

zoo

TRIBE Member
haha tonedeff you rule :)

i don't necessarily agree wholeheartedly with what you wrote, but there's definately a part of me that feels the -exact- same way :)

vox

TRIBE Member
this season is poo.

they ran out of ideas a while ago.

although i enjoy the samantha/jared storyline.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Jennika

TRIBE Member
I suprisingly liked the Burger relationship.... I mean I didn't like him but I thought the character was good and the whole his insecurity-different worlds dynamic was well done.

vox

TRIBE Member
i LOVED berger.

i dunno why everyone's giving him a hard time. he had real problems. he lost his LIVELIHOOD while he was with carrie. and carrie bought him a really ugly prada shirt.

seriously, c'mon.

Tonedeff

TRIBE Member
there's nothing to ruin...

and zoo, at least the Sopranos new season starts in a couple of weeks...I just rewatched the last few episodes from last season over the weekend to get revved up :)

zoo

TRIBE Member
i don't watch the sopranos :p

i am however waiting for season 2 of six feet under to either air on showcase, or appear at blockbuster

Tonedeff

TRIBE Member
what the heck is wrong with you? let's recap the history of television, and its hierachy:

Sopranos > Six Feet Under > Gilligan's Island > Full House > That guy who paints landscapes for half an hour on PBS > Sex in the City

zoo

TRIBE Member
obviously i watch SATC b/c my girlfriend watches it ... :p

actually my #1 tv show is Red Dwarf but they don't play it .. ever ..

my favorite "still airing" tv shows are The Wedge and The New Music .. i rarely watch anything else myself

Sassy

TRIBE Member
I am so sad that its over :(

Will be buying all the seasons on DVD this year.

I was a little disappointed with the last episode but understand why they ended it off that way.

One of the best HBO series by far.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
FINALLY got some of the new episodes.

Camera phones, Maggie Rizer, Samantha crying in her Prada dress...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I can't wait to snuggle up and watch all of them at the same time!
I HATE that creepy Petrovsky. Yuck.

Even the music got better. Fuck plot, storylines and character development! Let's revel in superficiality.
Just kidding, but I do have the same cell as Carrie.

It's kind of interesting to look for the complexity in all the shallowness.
I love this show.

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo
i don't watch the sopranos :p

i am however waiting for season 2 of six feet under to either air on showcase, or appear at blockbuster

SFU Season Two is supposed to come out on DVD in June...Showcase won't be airing it until the fall. TMN is re-airing Seasons Two and Three starting in March.

~jen

~NoCo~

TRIBE Member
wow, this is all like another language to me...

i don't have a tv and people who do have so many tv people's lives to worry about on shows like this....

S.

Last edited:

kate

TRIBE Member
I am dying to see the finale. I've been downloading season 6 like mad to catch up, but I still have season 5 to go. Smith Jared is probably the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Yeah, I just teared up when Miranda found out she has cancer.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I am such a fucking fruit.

Neo-Marxist

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo
umm

miranda didn't have cancer

Samantha had cancer. Oh yeah! I hope in the final episode, Charlotte dies a slow and horrible death while her husband sits on the sidelines mocking her pain. Christ she's an annoying bitch! Samantha ... now she rocks. Best quote ever was when she found a grey hair: "Nobody wants to fuck grandma's pussy!"