• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

sex and the city what time/channel

Sassy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Libradragon
IMO Season 2 was the Best season ever.

Berger wasn't right - i just kept thinking of Office Space the entire time he's on the show.

Agreed, those episodes we watched last night were incredible, I feel like I there is a lesson to be learned in each one :)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Sassy
Agreed, those episodes we watched last night were incredible, I feel like I there is a lesson to be learned in each one :)

You may not be able to change a man, but once in a blue moon, you can change a woman.

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
so who is your fav. sex and the city girl or one you think you are most like? or one you would most likey bang?

me... hmm i like samatha she is so dirty!:p

Tonedeff

TRIBE Member
bad sex in the city episode? WTF?

What was it about?

*********spoiler alert************

the episode is essentially about Carrie deciding to take a "lovah," and repeating that word ad nauseam for half the show. The lovah, of course, is Barishnakov, but once she bangs him she finds herself more emotionally attached to him that she intended (surprise).

Samantha's subplot is equally lame, as she leaves Smith downstairs at a party while she romps with that old guy who cheated on her a while back...

Miranda's subplot is pretty good, involving the Blair Underwood guy and how she used him for studly pleasures and how they might avoid running into each other in their building.

I didn't see last night's episode, so I can't tell you if it was any better.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Sassy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mrs peacock
so who is your fav. sex and the city girl or one you think you are most like? or one you would most likey bang?

me... hmm i like samatha she is so dirty!:p

I think I am most like Carrie but I relate to aspects of Miranda and Charlotte as well. Samantha is way out there but she definitely is one of my favorites, I love her attitude :D

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
I relate mostly with Carrie and Miranda - but I love all the girls - This is one of my favorite shows ever - I own up to season 5 on dvd :D - so good....

Tonedeff

TRIBE Member
To my mind, Miranda is really the only likable character, and she is the least "classically" beautiful....I wonder what that means?

jus me

TRIBE Member
Samantha is way out there but she definitely is one of my favorites, I love her attitude :D

I admire Samantha's character. She is most definetely an extreme.

I think I resemble Charlotte the most, however I could end up like either her, Carrie or Miranda.

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
My friend Vanessa name myself and 2 of my other friends certain characters from the show.

Vanessa is Carrie bc of her hair LOL
Tricia is Miranda bc she is sarcastic and her hair is red
Tamara is Samantha (there was a good reason but i can't remember what it is)

Vanessa said i'm like Charlotte..

blah
everyone always thinks im innocent.
maybe i am? :(

i love this show though
we all would pour our drinks into martini glasses at Vanessa's house and sit and watch it.

I have season 1 on dvd!!

zoo

TRIBE Member
anyone see "the ick factor"?

interesting episode

i wonder when BIG returns, he's been on many "entertainment tonight" shows doing Publicity shoots

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
i think i'm miranda...perhaps it's the sarcasm and the red hair too...i can't wait to watch the new episode while drinking martinis tonight! :D

kate

TRIBE Member
I love Miranda and Samantha, I think they are the two most genuine characters. Carrie is great, but there is just something about her that makes me a little aggrivated I think. She's just a little too dependant on men I think-everything with her is always RELATIONSHIP. I know thats the premis for the whole show, but I wish in some of the earlier seasons she had more going on than just pining away all the time. She needs to be more independant, or fierce or something.

That said, if she doesn't end up with big, I'll lose my marbles. But I'm playing catch up and watching all the seasons now, so I could be wrong.

i have this weird feeling that all the girls are going to be coupled, even married, EXCEPT for carrie

i think it would be melodramatic and melancholic, but she's the eternal single girl, and the eternal dater

i know i'd love to see her and big together on the last episode, but in the back of my mind, i would never be able to believe that was "how it ended..."

id feel like she'd inevitably have other problems with him

soo....eternally single she is. i hope so!

s.etseTSTs.t

ps: i loved the married-to-myself shoe registration. go single people. (not that im single.) but still.

kate

TRIBE Member
I think she needs to live in eternal umarried bliss with Big.

Do we ever even find out what Big's real name is? All I know is that he's BIG.

Jennika

TRIBE Member
hi kate,
apparently we will never be told Big's real name. I agreee, I hope she gets together with him...

***possible spoiler about an earlier episode***

that episide called The Domino Effect when Big has his heart surgery and when he was all sick he professed his love for Carrie... but then turns cold again the nest day nearly broke my heart.

zoo

TRIBE Member
this weekend is the LAST EPISODE EVER [on hbo]

up to now the last season has been pretty good ... it's less about "learning" how the previous seasons were

i think i won't post any spoilers so you guys can get the "full effect"

it's definately not going out like seinfeld ... they're wrapping up every loose end possible

zoo

TRIBE Member
just watched the last episode

not bad

in the last 30 seconds they finally show you something you haven't seen [and have been wondering] for the last 4-5 years :)

Jennika

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo
just watched the last episode

not bad

in the last 30 seconds they finally show you something you haven't seen [and have been wondering] for the last 4-5 years :)

I know what it is, I know what it is

but that's cuz I read it online. I am still on the Bravo schedule

vox

TRIBE Member
kate: i agree with you about carrie. she's really ANNOYING. she claims to always be there for her friends...but when faced with a situation, it's always about her, her, her. AND she never has the sense to realize that SOMETIMES SHE'S THE PROBLEM in a relationship. it's always someone else. and she's been wearing a lot of stupid hats lately (HELLO, THAT PINK DISASTER THIS PAST WEEKEND). and she keeps pretending to be into that russian piece of walking death. it's SOOOO gross. they have no chemistry.

samantha and miranda are the best.

mr. big is also the best. aidan was a piece of doormat.