• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

sex and the city what time/channel

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
Hey guys

showcase.ca is useless cannot find a listing for sex and the city tonight - new episode - last season

anyone know?

thanks

Stop Bill C-10
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

squirrely

TRIBE Member
right now they are playing back-to-back repeats on Bravo.

tonight it starts at 11.

p.s. yaaaaaaay new episodes February 6th!!!!!! (but only 8 of them....i am so gonna cry. :()

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dam That SnarkEE Kid
i hate burger.

so do i. such a whiny little fuck. and he looks *exactly* like someone i used to know, and that just adds to the grrrrrrr-inducing-ness of it all.

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
There are only like 12 episodes or something this season, so there will be a lot of repeats.
I haven't watched that show in ages
I always get mixed up with the times.

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hawk Eye
There are only like 12 episodes or something this season, so there will be a lot of repeats.
I haven't watched that show in ages
I always get mixed up with the times.

it's the second half of an extended season. there are 8 left.

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
ahhh

they did it like that because one of the actresses was pragnant and they weren't going to write it in the script.

That's what i heard anyway on ET.. I just can't remember what actress as i heard it awhile ago, i think it's the woman that plays Miranda.

AlyG

TRIBE Member
We all saw that coming though. He was a disappointment from the getgo. As interesting as cardboard.

(So many of them are...)

Drunken Love to my Kar!

<---HOme early!

vox

TRIBE Member
i like berger.

dude got basically FIRED from his job. and carrie is a materialistic little lamer throwing her gay prada shirt (which wasn't even that great) in his face. like the guy isn't justified for feeling a little down? gimme a break.

ron livingston OWNS.

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
I haven't seen sex and the city in such a long time and I remember it's on tonight bc of this thread. So i turn it on and it's an episode i've freaking seen!!

i hate that:mad:

vox

TRIBE Member
anyway...all the people who are hating on berger...better count your blessings.

MIKHAIL BARISHAKANDAKNDOV? seriously! how grody is that.

all hail berger and big!

Jennika

TRIBE Member
I had a really sexy dream about Chris Noth the other night (MR. Big)

now I'm craving him on the show again. The best upcoming episode is the Domino Effect... pant pant

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
IMO Season 2 was the Best season ever.

Berger wasn't right - i just kept thinking of Office Space the entire time he's on the show.

j bunny 2000

TRIBE Member
Burger is cool. I thought he and Carrie meshed very well. He was kinda a big baby about the shirt and stuff, but i was rooting for them. I think they had good chemistry.

vox

TRIBE Member
berger shouldn't have to wear a goddamn UGLY plain prada shirt if he doesn't want to.

mikhail barishakdnakdov looks like he's terminally ill. and he's old and gross.

it's enough to make me vomit in my socks.