1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Sess!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by KiFe, Aug 29, 2003.

1. KiFe

KiFe TRIBE Member

Does anyone even still smoke this shit?

I'm sure it's still around in SOME parts of the city *cough*scarsboro*cough*

but i mean really... how many unenlightened people can there be left?

sure sure.. yes yes.. im quite sure there are some GREAT sess strains out there that'll 'really fukyou up yo!' but we all know that's not the kind of shit you are getting off the street.

anyone miss the stuff?
    Anyone have any funny sess stories?
    Anyone miss paying 10 bucks for a half bag of seeds and a half bag of leaves?

haha

sess

2. dstarr

dstarr TRIBE Member

sess makes me laugh... I think people that smoke it liked the tabacco more than anything else (provided they use tabacco).

3. R4V4G3D_SKU11S

R4V4G3D_SKU11S TRIBE Member

We always called it shake.

It was always good for a laugh. Rolling up the most massive joints that we'd ever seen and having only paid 10 bucks for the contents was cool when I was 16 and broke!

4. KiFe

KiFe TRIBE Member

I thought they HAD to use tobacco?

haha gotta make the joint look BIG'nPROPAH rii?

5. Nesta

Nesta TRIBE Member

i get the best ses ever!

fuck scarborough, it's all about REXDALE!!!

6. tablist

tablist TRIBE Member

Sess is a complete joke. Anyone who prefers sess doesn't really want to get stoned IMO.

I don't fuck with sticks and seeds.

7. Nesta

Nesta TRIBE Member

you haven't smoked real ses then, have you?

the ses i get is better then most hydro out there. trust.

8. KiFe

KiFe TRIBE Member

I wont believe you until ive tried it myself.

nothing brown has ever beaten anything green (in my book)

9. Noodles0

Noodles0 TRIBE Member

shake isnt ment for smoking y00.... u make cookies, brownies and ganja butter.... thats what its used for.... its cheap and u get lots of it...

10. tablist

tablist TRIBE Member

Why don't we meet up, you smoke me a joint of your sess, and I'll smoke you one of some serious hydro.

I'll smoke it, but man, I've been smoking for a long ass time (not that that's cool or anything), and have yet to come accross sess that was worthy of paying for. I find it hard to believe in the amount of time that I've been smoking that I've missed "good" sess.

I get good hydro all the time on the other hand.

It's not the same level. Hydro has more THC, thus producing a heavier buzz. Sess has little THC in comparison to hydro.

Anytime you want to compare let me know. I'm always down for smoking!:D

11. JMan

JMan TRIBE Member

Same here... I remember buying dime-bags... hahaha.

12. KiFe

KiFe TRIBE Member

agreed 100%

sess is closer to hash than it is to real weed IMHO.

it's a high... but it's not a nice CRIPPLING HIGH like hydro is.

13. Alita

Alita TRIBE Member

When I used to smoke more pot I was all over sess. I had the dopest sess link evar...nice clean high...but tis gone now :(

After a few years of smoking hydro in highschool and getting those HORRBILE what ths fuck did I jsut smoke headaches...not the mention the insaneo paranoia...sess seemed like a great choice. Mind you - there is a lot of bunk sess out there...kinda like dros still.

Big up sess - it's betta than the res'!

hahaha - lame I know :p

14. Nesta

Nesta TRIBE Member

you guys have it all backwards. ses is real weed... hydro is not!

come to cherry beach on monday and i'll show you guys a mini brick of the best ses you have ever seen or smoked. cool?

15. beflythis

beflythis TRIBE Member

i used to score sess in just the summertime, which was a nice break indeed.

hydro is the shit, but its good to be dynamic and switch up your strains every now and again...

plus you don't burnout nearly as bad with sess as you do w/hydro...

i got my hands on some DOPEASS indicah when i was in calgary in the last few weeks.. my cousin was trying to tell me the difference between indicah and sativa... one is greener and more leafy? apparently...

-johnny5

16. DJAlchemy

DJAlchemy TRIBE Promoter

So anything that isn't hydro is Sess?

17. patri©k

patri©k TRIBE Member

nesta is talking shit.

:)

his cess is *okay* but nothing to write home about.

I have some cess right now that I won't even sell for $40/hq

it tastes fantastic because the people took care of it and cured it properly.

weigh out 0.4 grams.. roll up a skinny one-paper... and yer FINISHED!!!

patrick

18. Nesta

Nesta TRIBE Member

please patrick... i won't even bother. you haven't even seen the latest batch.

and it's ses, not cess. :p

19. DJAlchemy

DJAlchemy TRIBE Promoter

I have some friends who began cultivating some clones, potted (no pun intended) -not hydro and the shit was quite wonderful. Cinderella was the strain I believe.

Sess or not? Help dispell an urban myth for me.

Peace. D

20. diego

diego TRIBE Member

I can get some pretty decent sess in my neighbourhood but the price of hydro is so cheap around here I figure I might as well stick with it.

But sess is nice every now and then specially in a century sam :D

21. patri©k

patri©k TRIBE Member

ever since 9/11... the really good 'mocka' cess is nearly impossible to find. With all the border patrols and security beef ups at airports... you truely are a lucky individual if you have a good, solid link on it.

some of the older rastas n' shit are saying that in Canada, truely good cess will soon be a thing of the past.

that's why this cracker ass is stockpiling.

patrick

22. patri©k

patri©k TRIBE Member

c'mon nestore... the last batch you had.. you told me that it was the BOMB *SES*.

I smoked it.

and, I beg to differ.

it's not just about how high you get... taste, the smoke... the burn... the high itself... all important factors to consider.

so hey... prove me wrong with the 'batch' you have now.

I'll still put my 'durban skunk' against anything anyone can bring to the table. hands down the best pot in the provence.

patrick

23. diego

diego TRIBE Member

It's funny I think thats the moto that goes with all weed good or bad.

24. KiFe

KiFe TRIBE Member

hydro:
    [​IMG]

still looking for a picture of sess.. but in the meantime... you all can drool over this.

25. sk8

sk8 TRIBE Member

i always thought it was spelled "cess"

as in "cesspool"