• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Serial Killer in Northern BC

wickedken

TRIBE Member
Manhunt on.

Canada: two teens thought missing named as suspects in double murder
Police name Kam McLeod and Bryer Schmegelsky as suspects in murder of Lucas Fowler and Chynna Deese in British Columbia

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Manhunt on.

Canada: two teens thought missing named as suspects in double murder
Police name Kam McLeod and Bryer Schmegelsky as suspects in murder of Lucas Fowler and Chynna Deese in British Columbia
“Manhunt on”. For two teens. I had to read that twice to see if it was you, or the Toronto Sun that posted it.

wickedken

TRIBE Member
“Manhunt on”. For two teens. I had to read that twice to see if it was you, or the Toronto Sun that posted it.
You'll have to instruct the clowns at the Guardian on appropriate terminology. I would have gone with a Thelma & Louise but guys headline.

wickedken

TRIBE Member

Two are now on Canada-wide warrant.

Ontario police issue alert as B.C. murder suspects head 'easterly direction'

Last edited:

wickedken

TRIBE Member
What are the chances it two other random boys out in the wilderness for some reason.

Local media speculated that the teens could have succumbed to the harsh terrain, where threats included water contamination, anaphylactic shock and dangerous predators ranging from bloodsucking flies to a variety of bears.
Whatever the circumstance, it likely wasn't a comfortable end for the teenage killers.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
boo fucking hoo.
they probably died a slow death that way.
better than the hundreds of thousands of dollars spent on trial.
probably won't ever know why they did it...and that sucks for the families of the slain.
bye bye. Weaklings.

the father of one of the sick fucks is apparently trying to sell a book about this.
i hope he chokes on his own vomit

Individual

Every print they put online is like still making everyone thing twice. It's lousy these hipsters sit there in their cubicle, and promote stories. like this every fucking day.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Every print they put online is like still making everyone thing twice. It's lousy these hipsters sit there in their cubicle, and promote stories. like this every fucking day.
Hey Sally, you know what’s “lousy”? A repeatedly banned, weak-ass rube, rejoining a message board - just so he can offer the same level of nothingness that got him banned in the first place.

Kindly file the rest of your posts under, “Nobody Cares”.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
New podcast...

“The Wee Hours - with Sally and Shitstain”.

Direct link is available through the InfoWars website.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
There are explicit controls on the ban-hammer. It will fall again, when the time is right.

Any wagers? Let’s keep it friendly. Say, $10?

I’ll give it 3 weekends MAX.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
There are explicit controls on the ban-hammer. It will fall again, when the time is right.

Any wagers? Let’s keep it friendly. Say, $10?

I’ll give it 3 weekends MAX.
tough call...if there were only a way to properly identify him when he posts !