1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

SEQV4 - Up and Running...

Discussion in 'Electronic Music Producers Forum' started by cosmosuave, Mar 20, 2014.

1. cosmosuave

cosmosuave TRIBE Member

Finally got my MidiBOX SEQV4 running last night... Still need to make the case and config the analogue cv/gate board and I am done... Upon turning it on this thing is gonna be a blast to use... I wanted a Sequentix but could not pony up the cash and went this route... Will slave my MD to it and sequence my midi and analogue gear with all sorts of options...

[​IMG]

2. Brandon

Brandon TRIBE Member

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. This thing looks intense.

3. cosmosuave

cosmosuave TRIBE Member

Soory no news letter but go here for details... www.uCApps.de

4. Brandon

Brandon TRIBE Member

Can't wait to hear what you do with it!

5. cosmosuave

cosmosuave TRIBE Member

My SEQV4 is almost finished... Got the case done just need to wire the mains and connect the boards... Holes in the case are for gate/cv jacks and fuse/switch... So glad I bailed on the wood case I was making...

[​IMG]