• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

sequel to 16 Candles???

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
From E! Online...

'80s movie fans will finally find out what happened to Farmer Ted, Samantha Baker, Jake Ryan and Long Duk Dong, as USA announced plans for 36 Candles, a made-for-TV sequel that will find the Sixteen Candles gang returning to Shermer High for a 20-year reunion.

I love this movie...but I just don't know about this...

Would love to know if Jake's still a hottie though.

~jen

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by rejenerate
From E! Online...

'80s movie fans will finally find out what happened to Farmer Ted, Samantha Baker, Jake Ryan and Long Duk Dong, as USA announced plans for 36 Candles, a made-for-TV sequel that will find the Sixteen Candles gang returning to Shermer High for a 20-year reunion.

I love this movie...but I just don't know about this...

Would love to know if Jake's still a hottie though.

~jen

ARE YOU SERIOUS????

I LOVE SIXTEEN CANDLES

I LOVE LONG DUK DONG!!

yay

that made my day!!!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ila

TRIBE Member
AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I just watched this movie tonight for like the millionth time.

they'd better not fuck this up for me.

and Jake Ryan had better still be hot.

and John and Joan Cusak have to be in it.

J e l o

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by rejenerate
From E! Online...

'80s movie fans will finally find out what happened to Farmer Ted, Samantha Baker, Jake Ryan and Long Duk Dong, as USA announced plans for 36 Candles
~jen
32 or 36 ?

Access

TRIBE Member
guaranteed they're going to find some twist in the plot where John Cusak's character moved somewhere far far away. There's no way a TV movie can afford him. Unless he really wants to help the struggling careers of the other actors in 16 candles that get no work.

physix

TRIBE Member
the dude who played Long Duk Dong is
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

DAMN, he's gay!

gay
gay
gay
gay
!!!!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Captin Kurk

TRIBE Member
*sings* shut up, just shut up, shut up.

This has disastor written all over it. I wonder if they'll get John Hughes on the project.

THE DONGER NEEDS FOOD!