1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Sept. 26- Janes Addiction

Discussion in 'Roll Calls' started by Sugar D, Aug 25, 2003.

1. Sugar D

Sugar D TRIBE Promoter

September 26 @ Massey Hall

Tickets go on sale Friday Aug. 29 @ 10am

$55.00-$65.00

[​IMG]

2. Spinsah

Spinsah TRIBE Member

I saw them at the ACC and was merely a interested party who enjoyed a few jane's tracks. After seeing them live, I can safely say they put on one of the most amazing rock spectacles out there.

Simply incredible.

3. Sugar D

Sugar D TRIBE Promoter

I agree.. some people may frown at the price a little but $55 to see one of the best rock shows you'll see in a great venue is a bargain!

4. Retro

Retro New Member

5. Sugar D

Sugar D TRIBE Promoter

they just added a second show for Sept. 27....

same venue.

6. sk8

sk8 TRIBE Member

there was an internet presale for the tickets for the 26th already if you had the password (inside edge thing) and the floor and balcony are already sold

we made a boo boo and thought it started today, not yesterday and when we went to get tickets all that was left was gallery.

there is no presale for the 27th show, so all tickets will be available starting 10am tomorrow morning.

i'll be sitting here at 10 with my info in, finger poised over "buy tickets"