• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

send the "send stephen harper a soother" peeps a soother

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
I'm not for any particular party in the Canadian system right now, but geez. You're calling him a baby and you're posting a banner on a website telling him to grow up and trying to send him a soother as a symbol of his wining.

Sounds like he isn't the only one acting like a baby.

At the very least lets be fair and send Paul Martin some kind of clever gift that mocks his ineptitude while he was in office and how about a similar gift for Leighton who embraces the working man but goes to private hostpitals.

There that's my rant - boo to politcis invading Tribe. this place is about music not that bullshit. If you want to talk politics fine, go to the politics forum and talk about things intellectually. Don't post ridiculous ads like that.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
"whats the point?"
"what?"
"whats the point of fighting for his right to have babies if he can't have babies?"
"its symbolic of our struggle against the romans!"
"its symbolic of his struggle against reality...."

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

derek

TRIBE Member
todiefor said:
I'm not for any particular party in the Canadian system right now, but geez. You're calling him a baby and you're posting a banner on a website telling him to grow up and trying to send him a soother as a symbol of his wining.

At the very least lets be fair and send Paul Martin some kind of clever gift that mocks his ineptitude while he was in office and how about a similar gift for Leighton who embraces the working man but goes to private hostpitals.

There that's my rant - boo to politcis invading Tribe. this place is about music not that bullshit. If you want to talk politics fine, go to the politics forum and talk about things intellectually. Don't post ridiculous ads like that.
it's rediculous, retroaktifely.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
todiefor said:

Are you even aware of the issue at hand?

OTIS

TRIBE Member
todiefor said:

Your opinion is unique, novel, and I admire the accuracy of your spelling.

acheron

TRIBE Member
The way he uses it, it's as if Harper has already been beheaded anyway so what would be the point of doing it as an act of terrorism? I'm afraid of what might be revealed, like, a little alien with a control mechanism living in his chest or something.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Of course sending the PM a pacifier is immature, it's in response to his immature behaviour. I don't see any problem with a humourous reminder that he can't assume what all Canadians think of his policy of shunning the press gallery.

Please post the link when you get that Martin site up and running.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
todiefor said:
Don't post ridiculous ads like that.

Tribe is paid for through ads. If you like tribe you need to accept that not always are you going to appreciate the ads that pay for tribe.

However all press is good press, starting a thread why you don't like an ad only gets more people to read the ad and remember the ad.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
todiefor said:
Why are you posting this in the general forum and not in the politics forum?