1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Selling x0xb0x and Quasimidi QM-309 grooveboxes

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by alison87, Jun 1, 2010.

1. alison87

alison87 TRIBE Member

Hi guys,

It just occurred to me I jumped straight to Craigslist instead of trying here first.

Quasimidi Rave-O-Lution 309 - $500

and

x0xb0x TB-303 clone - $650

Tribers get priority of course :) These are two really nifty pieces of gear for putting together an oldskool live techno/house setup. They're both a lot of fun.

I would consider a trade (+cash) for a MoPho keyboard if someone bought one recently and doesn't like it.

2. rulz

rulz TRIBE Member

*drools :cool::cool:

3. cosmosuave

cosmosuave TRIBE Member

I think every piece of gear showcased on Vintage Synth Explorer has been used by Apollo 440... Who are these guys?

4. alison87

alison87 TRIBE Member

[YOUTUBE]HCIdrn2foCQ[/YOUTUBE]

This is their best track imo, most of their other stuff is more "traditional" breaksy stuff.

:D

5. vveerrgg

vveerrgg TRIBE Promoter

did you ever sell the x0xbox? i'm interested

6. alison87

alison87 TRIBE Member

Both still available, i've had some interest but i'm not in a rush to sell so i'm happy to wait till people raise the money.

7. alison87

alison87 TRIBE Member

How can it be everyone else is broke at the same time as me? Surely someone would appreciate these wonderful bits of gear ;)

8. alison87

alison87 TRIBE Member

x0xb0x is gone but the 309 is still available. It's a fun piece of kit, especially to recreate that 90s German techno sound - sort of what the MC-303 should've been but never quite got.

9. alison87

alison87 TRIBE Member

One more bump for the Quasimidi QM-309, price drop to $450 :)