• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Self Tanning

Jennika

TRIBE Member
OK, so I got a fancy self tanner for christmas in my stocking but I've never used one before. it's just a small sample so i was thinking about using it on my face since I tend to look like Casper the Friendly Ghost in the winter.

I just did a patch test on my tummy and am anxiously awating the "few hours" for my "natural looking tan". But I'm scared to go near my face with the stuff even if my patch test works.

any advice or other fake tanners out there?

Originally posted by Jennika
I just did a patch test on my tummy and am anxiously awating the "few hours" for my "natural looking tan". But I'm scared to go near my face with the stuff even if my patch test works.

Save it for Halloween. Go as Michael Jackson sans make up.

And make sure to attatch a cabbage patch kid to your hips.

Sorry, just had an idea when you said that part.

ila

TRIBE Member
hm.

if it's your first time using self tanner, and it's not specifically for the face, DO NOT use the stuff on your face.

it's streaky and it turns pale people orange.

go to a salon and get it done or just use a good, subtle bronzer.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ev
go to a fake n' bake
Yes. Self tanners are terrible. My Mom just bought a top of the line self tanner before she went to Mexico a few weeks ago. Holy fuck, she went completely orange. The stuff is shit. I'm all about having a tan, but not from a bottle. At least go to a few tanning sessions before even considering using that shit.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd
Here's a concept: Each person has different skin.
wow...really???:p

Well my Mom has dark skin to begin with and it made her look like shit. I've tried it once...and never again.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories