• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

seinfeld quote thread

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by choko
"here, have some tic-tacs."
Did you know that line was completely ad-lib? Geoge had them in his pocket and it just did it in the middle of the scene unexpectedly (even to him).

:i:

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

choko

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Soundstream
Did you know that line was completely ad-lib?
i probably saw the same program you did.

"but geooooorge, i'm HUNGRY!"

"in a minute, ma... in a minute."

edit: hahaha... good timing.

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by choko
i probably saw the same program you did.
I don't recall if I saw it in a program, or read about it, or whatever.

I just have a vast wealth of (useless) Seinfeld trivia.

:i:

Snapper

TRIBE Member
Corporate Guy : George, the sea called, they're running out of shrimp!

George : Well, the jerk store called, they're running out of YOU!

Corporate Guy : Who cares, you're their #1 best seller!

George : Well, I had sex with your wife!

lucky1

TRIBE Member
THe one with the Fat free Frozen Yogurt....

Jerry - "this is so fucking Good!"

neighbours kid over hears and keeps saying fuck so Jerry agrees to talk to him about not swearing

end of episode Jerry to kid "What the fuck are you doing, you little piece of shit?"

so funny...

lucky1

TRIBE Member
lol... Seinfeld I can still watch in reruns and laugh. no other show can touch Seinfeld. No other show even comes close!

vench

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Vincent Vega
VENCH: I demand to know your sources, there's no way you're pulling those out of memory verbatim like that!

Is there some master site which quotes each episode? SHARE!!

:p

(that whole "funny boy" scene with the library cop kills!)
hahaha...

I love this show but can't remember all the good quotes, but I remember the episodes they were in. so all I did was type "seinfeld quotes" into google and viola!!

on a related note...

does anyone remember the episode where George goes for the interview to become a bra salesman, and while he's waiting for the elevator, rubs the fabric of the woman standing next to him in the hall?? she gets angry, walks off and basically gets him fired before he can even get hired??

welll...

the actress who played that woman, ended up playing one of his girlfriends in a later episode, the one when he is "enconsed in velvet". she sucks on his peach pit after he eats the famous peaches that Kramer and Newman love so much.

anyone??

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
yeah, she was on Drew Carey as Kate and now as the girlfriend of a doctor on scrubs, her name eludesme though.

vench

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Krzysiu
yeah, she was on Drew Carey as Kate and now as the girlfriend of a doctor on scrubs, her name eludesme though.
yeah... I know she was on Drew Carey as well.

*sneeze*

"you're so goodlooking"