• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Seinfeld Quiz

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
1: Whose cake did Elaine eat from her bosses fridge?

2a: Jerry and George went to Elaine's boyfriends car dealership to buy a car---what was the name of the candy bar George wanted from the machine?

2b: What did George do with the potato chips at a funeral and was told off about?

3: Who was the first OUT OF THE CONTEST?

4: What was the name of the holiday George's father celebrated?

5: What did Elaine do at a work party that made everyone make fun of her?

6: What kind of restaurant did Jerry talk a fellow over the road to open?

7: What number did George want to name his yet to be baby and someone else chose it?

8: What was the reason the runner gave for missing the race and he slept over at Elaine's for the next one?

9: What killed George's girlfriend---just before the wedding?

10: George did something with a book and the store made him buy it--what did he do?

11: What did Elaine stop to buy on the way to visit her then boyfriend and he was upset they were to meet at the movie house?

12: In the last episode --while the plane was going down George confessed to what?

13 Bonus: George was banned from the soup Nazi's for asking for something --what was it?

I won't post the answers, though most are quite simple. I've also created an MS Word file for the answers for download.

Seinfeld Quiz Answers

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2a: Jerry and George went to Elaine's boyfriends car dealership to buy a car---what was the name of the candy bar George wanted from the machine?

2b: What did George do with the potato chips at a funeral and was told off about?

3: Who was the first OUT OF THE CONTEST?
Kramer

4: What was the name of the holiday George's father celebrated?
Festivus

5: What did Elaine do at a work party that made everyone make fun of her?
danced like a jackass

indian

7: What number did George want to name his yet to be baby and someone else chose it?
7?

8: What was the reason the runner gave for missing the race and he slept over at Elaine's for the next one?

9: What killed George's girlfriend---just before the wedding?
licking too much toxic glue on the cheap wedding invites

10: George did something with a book and the store made him buy it--what did he do?
read it in the loo

11: What did Elaine stop to buy on the way to visit her then boyfriend and he was upset they were to meet at the movie house?

12: In the last episode --while the plane was going down George confessed to what?

13 Bonus: George was banned from the soup Nazi's for asking for something --what was it?
breadsticks?

ps, the link to your file doesn't work.

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
Link no work?

Hmm, works fine on this end.

Right-clicking+saving? Left clicking opens it for me.

If their not all answered later, I'll post it. One or two are prety tough.

Soundstream

TRIBE Member

- The wedding cake of King Edward's (the 8th's?) wedding

- Twix

- Double-dipped

indian

WRONG: - Pakistani

- Most people think it was the AM/PM, but it was actually the seperate knobs for the volume controls

- Juji Fruits

- That he cheated in "The Contest"

- He wasn't banned. He just wasn't allowed to get soup that one time. It was because he asked for bread and complained about the $2 extra charge (which was then upped to $3).

Cheers ... Ian :)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
two of those answers are actually sort of wrong I think...

it was Jackie Kenedy's wedding cake, which belonged to j peterman, but the cake was kenedy's I believe

and Elaine stopped for Jujy-fruit, which may or may not be the same thing as jujubes I dunno.

atomic

TRIBE Member
1 - I forget whose it was, but it was a very old cake

2b - double-dip

11 - uuh, juji fruit??

12- george cheated on the contest

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by TaCk OnE?
two of those answers are actually sort of wrong I think...

it was Jackie Kenedy's wedding cake, which belonged to j peterman, but the cake was kenedy's I believe

and Elaine stopped for Jujy-fruit, which may or may not be the same thing as jujubes I dunno.
The golf clubs were Kennedy's, not the cake.

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by TaCk OnE?
No, King Edward's. I am 100% sure on that one.

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Soundstream

- He wasn't banned. He just wasn't allowed to get soup that one time. It was because he asked for bread and complained about the $2 extra charge (which was then upped to $3).

he was banned.... for 1 year

[nazi]NO SOUP FOR YOU... COME BACK.. ONE YEAR!!!!!![/nazi]

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MalGlo
he was banned.... for 1 year

[nazi]NO SOUP FOR YOU... COME BACK.. ONE YEAR!!!!!![/nazi]
Wrong. It was Elaine that was banned for a year. George was not banned. Remember, he comes back in a second time, and gets his soup WITH the bread.

Trust me. I know my Seinfeld.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit