• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

see who blocked you from messenger?

Soulster

TRIBE Member
Apparently there's a website that you can go to which lets you see who on your msn messenger list has blocked you from seeing them. Anybody know it?

kmac

TRIBE Member
Although sometimes I find it's inaccurate. For example, it said two people had deleted me but they were still showing up as online on msn.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
you dont need sites. AND, these sites dont tell you who has blocked you. they just say who has deleted you. you have access to this info already.
go to the main messenger window, click Tools - Options - Privacy. then you get the two boxes with your allow and block lists. right click on each contact. if you have the option to delete, they have deleted you.

only way to tell if you've been blocked is if you know the person has MSN mobile and you can't send them mobile texts when they are offline.

and thats as geeky as I get.

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
it asks for your username and password...

fuck that, you just know they're selling that shit to pedophiles or something.

bushka

TRIBE Member
kmac said:
Although sometimes I find it's inaccurate. For example, it said two people had deleted me but they were still showing up as online on msn.
I *think* that means that they deleted you but didn't block you at the same time, so you can see when they're online but they don't have you on their msn.

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
TaCk OnE? said:
it asks for your username and password...

fuck that, you just know they're selling that shit to pedophiles or something.

you can change your password then change it back.

kmac

TRIBE Member
bushka said:
I *think* that means that they deleted you but didn't block you at the same time, so you can see when they're online but they don't have you on their msn.
Hrmph. That hurts my feelings.

bushka

TRIBE Member
The only way you can see if a particular person has blocked you is when you go on the site and type in the person's in question email, and it will tell you if that person is online at that moment. So if they are showing up as "offline" on your msn but the site tells you that they're online, they've blocked you. But it wont tell you everyone who has blocked you at once, or if you're blocked but that person happens to be offline.

I don't know why I know so much about this...

Soulster

TRIBE Member
groovespinna said:
if you have the option to delete, they have deleted you.
thanks jay.

and omg. my ex from the UK actually deleted me off his list. wow. he was really serious when he said he never wanted to talk to me again. he went offline before i could even answer. i am totally in shock. ouch.

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
The only way you can see if a particular person has blocked you is when you go on the site and type in the person's in question email, and it will tell you if that person is online at that moment. So if they are showing up as "offline" on your msn but the site tells you that they're online, they've blocked you. But it wont tell you everyone who has blocked you at once, or if you're blocked but that person happens to be offline.

I don't know why I know so much about this...

^^^

that never works. we had two computers in the same room at one point and tried it out.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Stephan from Footwork deleted me.

pppfttt he's dead.

I have deleted everyone on my list who I don't talk to regularily..so I guess *maybe* he is excused. I rarely block people(well there's a few)..but delete lots. I don't like my list cluttered with people I don't talk to.

sugar

TRIBE Member
It's easy to tell who has blocked you: THEY NEVER APPEAR ONLINE ANYMORE.

Incidentally, Soulster, you're offline at the moment. Does this mean what I think it means? :(

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

KickIT

TRIBE Member
Actually if someone has their status to Appear Offline. I believe that also shows them as having deleted you.