• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Second Date

*Biggs*

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Soulster
I totally know the feeling though. I was a one-date only kind of girl for a long time...


Until I stopped going on dates. I lost all hope and then met someone at a club (of all places) who i had a MAJOR connection with. See... it's when you loose all hope that something finally happens.

Yes I agree!
 

Soulster

TRIBE Member
bowling?

rock climbing?

something physical where you both have the potential to embarrass yourselves (if you're anything like me and don't have an athletic bone in your body).
 

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Soulster
I totally know the feeling though. I was a one-date only kind of girl for a long time...


Until I stopped going on dates. I lost all hope and then met someone at a club (of all places) who i had a MAJOR connection with. See... it's when you loose all hope that something finally happens.
yes this is so true


love is like a runaway bus...if your looking for it, u wont get hit by it...:)
 

Soulster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Stan
Body works exhibit may not be the best idea, if he's creeped out by dead bodies.
I disagree. There's nothing sexier than plastinated dead bodies who are frozen into skateboarding and thinking positions.

Let's hear it for necrophilia!
 

*Biggs*

TRIBE Member
Yes he's very athletic, haha kinda funny, he's a big guy, and im so tiny, ahah rock climbing may not be such a good idea, but it is something i've always wanted to do!
 

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Soulster
bowling?

rock climbing?

something physical where you both have the potential to embarrass yourselves (if you're anything like me and don't have an athletic bone in your body).
Excellent suggestion, playful, fun, a winner. Follow this up with some dinner, drinks and some sex perhaps. Don't forget to toss in a few of your hot hot hot girlfriends into the fray and it will be a date he will never forget. I mean it’s the second date for christs sake.
 

Soulster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ChrisD
Excellent suggestion, playful, fun, a winner. Follow this up with some dinner, drinks and some sex perhaps. Don't forget to toss in a few of your hot hot hot girlfriends into the fray and it will be a date he will never forget. I mean it’s the second date for christs sake.
Dude... i barely know you but I can predict almost 100% of the time what your advice to anybody in any situation would be.


HAVE SEX! WITH GIRLS! IT'LL BE FANTASTIC! booooooooobies.

^^You.

:p
 

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Soulster

HAVE SEX! WITH GIRLS! IT'LL BE FANTASTIC! booooooooobies.

^^You.

:p
bah, you dont know me all that well, I never say boobies, usually gazongas, rockets, so there!!!!:mad:
 

kuba

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ChrisD
must resist joke.....must resist.......
Fuck resisting. Jesus, date two and you can't DECIDE where to go because the CITY is too big?

Wow, you sound exciting!

:p
 

Soulster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ChrisD
bah, you dont know me all that well, I never say boobies, usually gazongas, rockets, so there!!!!:mad:
I stand corrected.

I was projecting. I'm the one that says boobies. or tits.







Gazongas? Really? Is that with or without a hint of irony?
 

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Fillmore


Tribe: I have a pair of blue jeans and another pair of blue jeans. Which pair should I wear today?






ps. I am full of hate today
the second pair. and yes you are a hater!

I went on a date to the ROM once...it was fun

they have secluded areas if you feel like getting a first kiss in there
 

kmac

TRIBE Member
Most of my dates have involved dinner and/or drinks. You have a chance to talk, eat, get drunk, then whatever...

Can't go wrong with a classic.
 

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kuba
ok you're right. i edited it. cuz i dont understandpeople who ask retarded questions.
Well it's almost a given that someone who asks anything of Tribe which comes across as even slightly frivolous will get a healthy balance between useful responses and scathing disparagement. Kuba, you're just filling the quota to maintain Tribe homeostasis!
 
Top