• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Seba!!!!!!

jungalissa

TRIBE Member
*bows down to vox*

sweet sweet Splinter jams how I have missed you:)

he was soooo good last time he was here, going to be a nice intimate jam for sure:cool:

rentboy

TRIBE Member
defo going. Still kicking myself for missing Seba and Paradox.

nice to see Splinter back in action.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
i was thinking the other night, that i need to reach a good dnb amenism jam, but it turns out this is the same night as my favourite house dj of all time comes to town :(
I hope this jam has a good turnout though, the splinter crew deserve it!

zorak

TRIBE Member
i've been severely lacking in splintery vibes lately........counting down the days!!!!!!

COUNTING DOWN!

like that song "the final countdown" by that band europe.

wait, i'm not sure if they're called "europe"....would a band actually be ghey enough to call themselves that? probably, it was the 80s after all. but seriously, that is so lame. but whatever, that song is pretty funny. in the same way that "amadeus amadeus" song is funny. like you're laughing, and you kind of like it, but you also feel really gross and lame and old and dorky at the same time.

rentboy

TRIBE Member
Been blaring the almighty fcuk out of a Seba Technicality set lately...serious subway headphones actionjaction.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
rentboy said:
Been blaring the almighty fcuk out of a Seba Technicality set lately...serious subway headphones actionjaction.
that first track is so deadly...we can only hope for such an opening!

goosebumps:)

rentboy

TRIBE Member
i'm mega stoked for this!

There's 3 hype parties that night too...but Seba's gonna edge it for me.

Zorak: you better wear your dancing shoes :)

dotytron

TRIBE Member
vox isn’t allowed to post in here, but she would very much like to say the following:

thanks to everyone on tribe for all your support of splinter events for the past five years. oh yes, this year will be splinter’s fifth year of throwing off the heezy parties! when we started, eastern bloc records and milano’s were still runnin’, breakcore wasn’t even a term, and dubstep didn’t exist, but uk garage was going to “kill” drum’n’bass. ha! so, c64 is a little paunchier now, and time has ravaged vox’s once-youthful looks, but we’re still here, slogging away, bringing you tight parties at low prices, and we haven’t once personally pocketed a penny. instead, we’ve been giving you funny flyer writeups, a free cd at the door, and making sure we break our piggy bank, bringing artists that continue to smash boundaries and drop science, many of them for their first time in toronto (ie. Klute, Breakage, Venetian Snares, Enduser, Blame solo, Rohan from Bassbin, Chris Inperspective). here’s to more years of fun, mayhem, wall-pounding, debauchery and hinjinks! thanks again!

remember: splinter productions – ghetto flyers, hype jams.

p.s. the cd we’re giving away at seba is OFF THE HOOK. the lab also has a limited capacity, so make sure you’re not a lazykins and git your butts there pronto so you don’t miss out!

p.p.s. SEBA SONIQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zorak

TRIBE Member
rentboy said:
Zorak: you better wear your dancing shoes :)
OBV!

next week is gonna be so rad........ISIS on thursday, birthday shenanigans friday and then SPLINTER LOVIN' on saturday. it's going to be the coolest.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories