• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Searching on google.ca- do it!

Tech_Head_Rob

TRIBE Member
Hey,

For kicks i decided to search on google.ca for pictures of my favorite techno 'superstars'.

For those that haven't tried it... do it!!! You find soooo many incredibly interesting websites. Not all of them are even in English... but man there's an incredible amount of stuff there on the web about techno. It's really chillin'. It makes you discover that techno is such a worldwide phenomenon and how little the North American scene is.

So yeah... i encourage you all to search on google.ca. Just put in your favorite dood. I for instance looked up Heiko Laux, Dan Bell and Jeff Mills... i got quite a bit of stuff. Its fun for the whole family!

peace,
Rob

seeker

TRIBE Member
how do you spell pro-cras-tin-ate?

google

tee hee :p

it would be nice if there was a search engine for mp3s like google. audiogalaxy is pretty good, but...

Tech_Head_Rob

TRIBE Member
Allie- that exam was my bitch for three hours on Wednesday morning... so don't tell me that more studying needed to be done :p

goa away back to the trance room :rolleyes:

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
Shut your ass pretty-boy-techno.

I owned that exam. And I will own your ass. Get back up from ottawa. slut.

Their be pints that need to be drunk on certain patios in the m.dot

:cool:

~allie~

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders