• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Seafood Markets in Little Italy?

matty

TRIBE Member
Are there any seafood places in Little Italy area? The one at Dominion kind of sucks and I'm too busy to go all the way down to St. Lawrence market today.

I need clams!

matty

TRIBE Member
But I'm all the way over at College / Ossington. I'd walk if there wasn't so much snow on the sidewalk.

Think Kensington will be the closest thing to me?

dora

TRIBE Member
If you have the balls, you can venture into Chinatown into any of the supermarkets in there. Guaranteed fresh, if you can stand the stench....

d.

happy as "clams" that I found a seafood exclusive place by the Gerrard Chinatown

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Vote Quimby

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by m..m
But I'm all the way over at College / Ossington. I'd walk if there wasn't so much snow on the sidewalk.

Think Kensington will be the closest thing to me?
yes. There's a little seafood guy on College near Grace, but he sells prepared seafood I believe. Might have fresh.

There's a big seafood place in Kensington. And Kensington's not that far from Ossington.

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Vote Quimby
yes. There's a little seafood guy on College near Grace, but he sells prepared seafood I believe. Might have fresh.

There's a big seafood place in Kensington. And Kensington's not that far from Ossington.

Not that far at all :)

Mmmmmmmm what I would do right now for fresh hot crab legs or lobster drenched in butter!

~Lori

matty

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Vote Quimby

Thanks. I guess I'll go walk over to Kensington and deal with wet salty pant legs.

This chowda better be good! First time making something out of Food and Drink.