• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Scuba

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
wtf when?

nm i will check RA

hahahaha he was so pissed from the comments that was posted in the event review from last time.

hahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhahaha

rentboy

TRIBE Member
I'm a big fan of him as a producer, but have been hugely underwhelmed the two times I saw him. I doubt I'll show for the third time.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Taro

TRIBE Member
I would come down for this - but the the event review have been bad and I don't want to make the trip down for a mediocre show - now if they had Sean Roman opening I would definitely come out

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
I dunno, reading event reviews on tribe should always be taken with a pinch of salt.

I didn't see him at the place he got cut off at, but I did see him at wrongbar, and I loved it.

Once upon a time, I would attend a triber's event, it sucked ass. Won't say who hosted it, but it was really a long time ago. I would read reviews, lots of lollin'.

Taro

TRIBE Member
well then maybe it's worth it.....

I"m so broke though - don't know if I cant affod a trip down to TO - particularly given that I would like to stay a while

sianspherica

TRIBE Member
I'm a big fan of him as a producer, but have been hugely underwhelmed the two times I saw him. I doubt I'll show for the third time.
This.

Huge, huge fan of the guy as a producer. But I was massively underwhelmed with his last Wrong Bar set, and his one before at Mansion's Happy Endings event was no better. Only time I've seen him pull of a solid set was Drake Underground like 4 years ago.

Scuba's problem as a DJ to me is that he avoids a lot of his own material. He barely plays his best tunes. When I asked him on Twitter after the wrongbar set why he didn't play The Hope, he said he was bored of it and he had written it a year ago. To me that's a bullshit excuse to not play a tune beloved by most Scuba fans.

I would normally still consider going this and giving him another shot, but this is the same night at FaltyDL at Hoxton and I'd rather go to that.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Psyrel

TRIBE Member
Robag Wruhme's also on the bill. The last time I saw him he had great tracks but his programming was all over the place. And normally that would drive me nuts but somehow he totally made it work, in fact, he rocked it. I was highly impressed.