• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Scratch Pervert Appreciation Thread

~decepticon~

TRIBE Promoter
Anyone ever catch these guys live? Their shit is retarded...
check out unkle vs scratch perverts on breezeblock

Insanity:D

KickIT

TRIBE Member
I saw the Scratch Perverts jam with Dj Vadim at the Big Bop a few years ago. All the elements of hiphop. Fuck'en illnoise.

*c*

TheDirtBikeKid

TRIBE Member
Just finished watching Tony Vegas's 1999 DMC routine at the world finals.
If it did not happen in N.Y. city, I think he would have won.
Prime cuts(A.K.A Mr. Skratch!!) This guy made me pee my pants with absolute excitment the first time I saw him skratch WOW!!!
:eek:
Rock solid Group !!!
Dave

Hey Kickit(Mr.C) did you ever used to spin ??

TheDirtBikeKid

TRIBE Member
How about I open the night with some breaks and skratching.
Skratch Perverts do a showcase and then you close the night with your thing!!!
Or we could go back to back ? lol just a thought
Dave

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

tablist

TRIBE Member
Skratch Perverts were supposed to play here at Lee's on Sept 11th 2001, but obviosly that didn't happen.

For some serious downloads, I reccomend "The Hijack Routine", "Grandmaster Flash: the Adventures Of The Wheels Of Steel", and the "Love Rap Routine"

All solid routines. If anyone wants 'em, PM me and I'll MSN them to you.

<<<<< HUGE Skratch Perverts fan.

PS> The set Prime Cuts dropped in the 98 world finals is sick. He finishes the set skribbling with his pinky, and fading it out with his thumb.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

maddog

TRIBE Member
that comp is available on vinyl , I checked it out at kops.....there are some pretty good ol skool selections on there

keld

TRIBE Member
they played 3 sets at fabric the other night, part of the annual 'scratch pervert beatdown'. missed the first set, the 2nd set was drum and bass, and the 3rd set closed off room 1 vs. the mixologists. there were like 7 dudes on stage at one point so i couldnt tell who was who, but i must say - it was one of the coolest fucking things i've ever seen. heard a few tracks off 'badmeaningood' and their essential mix, an eclectic mix: blackalicious, nirvana, naughty by nature. they just mix in whatever the fuck and it's awesome.

funkNstyle

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by TheDirtBikeKid

Hey Kickit(Mr.C) did you ever used to spin ??

Oh ya, Chuckie used to rock out the Sunday Sketch Special. Everything from hip hop to breaks to house, all while being the incredible asshole that he is when he's fucked up. ;)

If you put up with his bullshit long enough your bound to catch a few good lessons from the man, right Chuck? *tact* :)