1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Scientology Awards Show (MTV movie awards)

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by agentRC4, Jun 7, 2010.

1. agentRC4

agentRC4 TRIBE Member

Who watched this cluster****?

I had to turn it off once J-Lo and Crazy Boy Tom hit the stage.

It seemed like all the major skits were saved for Scientology followers and they tried really really hard to make Tom look relevant again, but I say FAIL.

Thoughts?

2. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

I pretty much disregarded the parts with Tom but otherwise I approve! K-Stew looked supercute and there were ha-ha moments aplenty. Compared to certain other award shows (like, most of them) this one was actually entertaining. One of the better editions in recent years, too.

3. Wiseman

Wiseman TRIBE Member

Katy Perry's boobs.

4. basketballjones

basketballjones TRIBE Member

i bet in 3 years they will actually show her boobs

and next year they will have the most gratuitous use of tits in a film award

5. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

good show all around. all other award shows suck (except the MTV ones).

6. NemIsis

NemIsis TRIBE Member

Twilight 2, best movie? lol

Agree with this guy: Are the MTV Movie Awards self-defeating? | 24 Frames | Los Angeles Times

7. Great article, and I do agree with the win for Rain for Ninja Assassin - it was almost dead silent in there with most people asking "who the fuck is that guy?"

When you're talking about a station whose top shows are Jersey Shore, The Hills and other bullshit reality TV, I'm somehow doubting that they're going to promote anything with any depth. Besides, this is more of a vehicle for Viacom to promote all their summer fare, and charge the shit out of the competing studios that are putting out their summer tentpoles.

I was laughing my ass off at their best villain nomination, even the kid from Harry Potter was kind of dumbfounded at how he beat out Christophe Gans in Inglorious Basterds.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2010
  8. Zorro

Zorro TRIBE Member

I didn't watch, however being a fan of Katy Perrys boobs I want to search for red Carpet photos this lead me to her blue wig, which lead me to find out they are making a live action movie about the smurfs.

PErry -" My mom wouldn't let me watch the smurfs, she though smurfette was slutty being the only female in the village. So I called her up and said, Mom guess what I'm going to be smurfette".

I bet she was a good rebellious high school fuck.