• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

scenario

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
i have the worst roomate ever, he calls himself the scottish jew, but listen to my tale from 5 mins ago

i come home with a female friend, the house is dark, i yell out our prescence, no answer, so i do it again, again, no answer

i figure they are gone for the night, me and her get to business, i turn on music cause after living with ppl after some time it is ingrained, just in case

45 mins after, the deed is done im walking her to the door when he comes stomping down the stairs in a huff.,...callin me an asshole because i played loud music.....im like...dude.....i banged on your door, i loudly announced our presence and intent, ????
you decide now, when everything is said and done to cause a scene??

am i in the wrong here?
i feel he is just being a dick

discuss

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
i had sex 3 times today, once with a woman, the other times with a stranger (my hand is sore), the point is, my fuckin assclown of a roomate decides AFTER the fact to cause a scene...WTF...just ask me to turn down the music, it isnt that hard

it isnt my fault you havent gotten laid in 50-seventy 5 years...GET IT TOGETHER GROUCH(or at the least beat it like it owed you rent)

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
ndrwrld said:
or...was it ?:confused:

im aware of noises in my place since i have two roomies, and all he had to do was knock on the wall ....i would have gotten the hint to turn it down, and cover her mouth

Resolver

TRIBE Member
The scottish jew roomie probably didn't want you two to leave because he didn't finish "his deed". What a sicko eh?

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
yeah...he's one of them sicko roomies...hears you approach the house with lady in tow...pretend hes not home...then you and your lady go at it...but hes got so many bruises and callises on his pee pee, it hurts so much, he cant finish the job.
and hes taking it out on you.
or, hes a herion freak...i saw Trainspotting...all Scots' are heroin freaks...nasty people in general.