• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Scarlette Johansson Tops FHM's 'Sexiest Women' Poll

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
um....no
mila is hot, but not on the same level as scarlett
they need to make a movie called "hot bitches on a bed", starrring jessica alba and scarlett johanson as nymphos

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
lol @ hot bitches on a bed.

Throw Tiffani Amber Thiessen (circa her first season on 90210) and some snakes in there, and I'm sold.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
i wouldt care what they had me doing, i didnt think far enough ahead after the pic of those two naked getting freaky entered my head

~atp~

TRIBE Member
Seeing as rating someone's "hotness" is such a subjective activity, arguing between such minor degrees of beauty seems ... futile? I mean, really, there are a lot of beautiful women out there and I think that once you start comparing two women who are healthy, fit, symmetrical, possibly a bit exotic...it all narrows down to very personal taste.

That said, Jovovich is amazingly hot. ;)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Jennika

TRIBE Member
mitsuko souma said:
What?! How was the Mighty Jovovich overlooked?!
well, she's not actually that good looking in real life to begin with. she's a model and knows how to do her hair and make-up perfectly to accent her best features... but take that all away and she's not that hot.