• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Scarface (The short version).

kaniz

TRIBE Member
I tried watching scarface the other night - it struck me as anything but good.
Is it 'good' in the same way alot of gay-guys find 'showgirls' to be good?
Like, the straight version of showgirls or something?

*note: I also tried watching showgirls, and it struck me as being anything but good - but I know many gay guys who fawn over it like its the best movie ever.

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
kaniz said:

*note: I also tried watching showgirls, and it struck me as being anything but good - but I know many gay guys who fawn over it like its the best movie ever.
you need to know better gay guys :p

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Hal-9000

TRIBE Member
kaniz said:
'Scarface' is a very bad film. A lot of guys revert back to twelve year-olds when it's on and cant admit how horrible it is.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Hal-9000 said:
'Scarface' is a very bad film. A lot of guys revert back to twelve year-olds when it's on and cant admit how horrible it is.
Hey... by that reasoning, Robocop is a very bad film aswell... But really, who's going to argue with a convoy of Ford Taurai painted flat black and a bi-pedal kill-bot who can't negotiate a simple staircase?

BEST MOVIE EVER!

Hal-9000

TRIBE Member
that's not the reason it sucks, thats the result of guys from our generation watching it a million times during adolescence and getting attached to it.

junglisthead

TRIBE Member
gimme a break

movies are about entertainment, escaping reality for a brief moment, and not gay cowboys eating pie.......

and by the way.........

"say allo to mwy lil friwnd "

sheik rock

TRIBE Member
Scarface has had all its cool parts stolen and ruined by every gangtsa movie that has followed it. For '81 it's a fucking cool movie.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

UR

TRIBE Member
Scareface is a great flick. Excellent for a Sunday afternoon. The analog sound is so 80's.

Showgirls - I did not like.

Psycho_Bunny

TRIBE Member
I was into Scarface way before it became mainstream a few years ago. Had someone in California send me a copy of the dvd, cause at the time, it was unavailable in Canada.

I'm not saying I'm cool cause of that. It's just annoying how "everyone" loves that movie now.

Has anyone seen the gay ass "new" cover for Carlito's Way? (Scarface part 2?)

deep

TRIBE Member
Psycho_Bunny said:
I was into Scarface way before it became mainstream a few years ago. Had someone in California send me a copy of the dvd, cause at the time, it was unavailable in Canada.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders