• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Scalpers in Chicago ??

moose-meat

TRIBE Member
Off to Chicago in September for CUBS vs REDS on Saturday and
BEARS opener vs LIONS on Sunday.
WHITE SOX vs TIGERS on Monday , but that may be pushing it.

Called Wrigley and they only have single game tickets left.
Suspect similar situation with Da Bears.

Anyone been in Chicago and dealt with the scalpers ?
Actually , any tips on Chicago would be appreciated.

Thanx.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

g0nz0

TRIBE Member
moose-meat said:
Off to Chicago in September for CUBS vs REDS on Saturday and
BEARS opener vs LIONS on Sunday.
WHITE SOX vs TIGERS on Monday , but that may be pushing it.

Called Wrigley and they only have single game tickets left.
Suspect similar situation with Da Bears.

Anyone been in Chicago and dealt with the scalpers ?
Actually , any tips on Chicago would be appreciated.

Thanx.

i have been to Chicago, and scalpped tickets to every venue accept The United Center. I think the toughest ticket will be the Bears home opener.

The baseball tickets should be easy to get, but it all depends if there is a pennant race going on or not.

The tailgating for Bears games is nothing great. From my experience there were/are no major parkinglots at the stadium. We were forced to find a private lot, that packed the cars in like sardines....leaving little room for fun tailgating.

Seven Deep

TRIBE Member
g0nz0 said:
The tailgating for Bears games is nothing great. From my experience there were/are no major parkinglots at the stadium. We were forced to find a private lot, that packed the cars in like sardines....leaving little room for fun tailgating.

There is a 5,000 car lot directly south of Soldier Field.

You could also go to any of the 300 ticket brokers around Wrigley and score decent seats on game day.

moose-meat

TRIBE Member
Seven Deep said:
There is a 5,000 car lot directly south of Soldier Field.

You could also go to any of the 300 ticket brokers around Wrigley and score decent seats on game day.

Yeah thanks , I just heard about all the ticket brokers. Another friend directed me to an interesting web-site , " Beyond The Ivy ". You know all those houses back behind left field ? They have all been converted. Pretty cool option , but damn expensive.

Seven Deep

TRIBE Member
A few of the buildings are group only reservations. Not sure which. The rooftop seats are all pretty much as good a view as anywhere in the parks upper decks. Some of the buildings towards far left field now have obstructed views with the new bleachers, but it's worth checking out. Just don't park in front of my building goddammit. It's enough having to put up with all the broken glass and puking frat boys after games.

You might want to check out Stub Hub too.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders