• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sayhello DeepDish 11minute vocal remix

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
You guys may hate it because of the trancy elements, and yes it's an older track for me to bring up a thread about but someone just made me a cd with an 11 minute remix on it and I have got to say if there ever was a perfect summer 6a.m. track it's this one.

coleridge

TRIBE Member
todiefor said:
You guys may hate it because of the trancy elements, and yes it's an older track for me to bring up a thread about but someone just made me a cd with an 11 minute remix on it and I have got to say if there ever was a perfect summer 6a.m. track it's this one.
Well that CD is at least 13% crap. :)

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
todiefor said:
I have got to say if there ever was a perfect summer 6a.m. track it's this one.
Translation: When you're whacked out of yer tree at 6am, you'd pretty much enjoy anything, even Say Hello. :p

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
well I don't know if the piano rif is a sample or if it's original composition for the track but I think it's sick, however I could have told you it wouldn't be matt's bowl of poridge, lol! he'd probably call it a big block of ch33se :)

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
Say Hello is BRUUUUUUUUUUUUTAL.

I quite honestly like a lot of the Dish's output (even Flashdance) but that tune is a travesty to dance music.

Cheers,
J<

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
loopdokter said:
Say Hello is BRUUUUUUUUUUUUTAL.

I quite honestly like a lot of the Dish's output (even Flashdance) but that tune is a travesty to dance music.

Cheers,
J<
well, to be honest I didn't figure many of you would think to much of it but I figured I'd throw it out there anyway to get run through the gauntlet. Regardless, I obviously disagree.

I'm at one with my appreciation of this song. I can even understand why you don't like it, but I can't help it, it just suckers me in.:)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

zoo

TRIBE Member
i think say hello is a huge huge massive club track ..

not my favourite song, but it's still pretty good! :)

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
zoo said:
i think say hello is a massive club track .. nice for later in the night / earlier in the morning.

not my favourite song, but it's still pretty good! :)
I agree with this.