• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

save the music in T dot - a call to help to all techheads

Adam Duke

TRIBE Member
what are you talking about, tyler?
Top left hand corner - enter your name and email, then hit the 'VOTE' button!

@m.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Chick8Trouble

All I have to say is...

ANTHONY ROTHER ANTHONY ROTHER ANTHONY ROTHER

If any of you have never heard this dude before, or his tracks...let me just tell you this...(I've heard him live before)...it's like having a continuous ORGASM throughout his entire show!!! Any ELEKTRO freaks in this forum will know exactly what I'm talking about! If you want to experience something new and exciting...vote for A N T H O N Y R O T H E R...leave the heroin at home...trust me, he does it better!!!!!!!!!!

Chick8Trouble

TECHNO LOVERS...LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! LISTED BELLOW ARE THE TOP 10 DJS FOUND ON www.wintergalactic.com.....beside each name is the number of votes they received.

UNLESS YOU PEOPLE WANT TO GO TO A TRANCE EVENT THIS MARCH 16TH, INSTEAD OF A KICK-A** TECHNO PARTY, I SUGGEST YOU BETTER FIND YOUR WAY TO THIS WENSITE AND START VOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE CAN WIN THIS BATTLE I SAY! WE CAN KICK THE TRANCE LOVERS' A**ES!!

1. ANTHONY ROTHER
2. THOMAS KROME
3. THE DUKES

These are my top three votes...who wants to hear MAURO PICOTTO............or even "BETTER"...TRACID??????...OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Vote Techno people!!!

Mauro Picotto : 97
John Digweed : 83
DJ Orkidea : 65
Armin van Buuren : 64
Marco V : 60
Blank & Jones : 56
Rank 1 : 55
Nick Warren : 45
Deko-ze : 41
Kai Tracid : 41

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
all this whining and crying is making me laugh.

as i said.

murat.

don't really care if he can come or not...this stupid wintergalatic vote isn't the end of the fucking world for techno people....who gives a fuck who wins this stupid vote... let Paul Oakenfold or timo Mass win, you really think this rinky dinky vote is legate????

even if it is...fuck who cares...there will always be techno here , it isn't going NO WHERE....

if this guy won't bring this guy in...etc..

the next dude will..its happened before and it will always.

may not be your "anthony rother" or "thomas Chrome" but im sure the guy next door will bring in someone just as or most likely fucking better.

my 02.

if anyone would like a kleenex to whipe up some tears, you know my email.

peace.

Chick8Trouble

Well.....if you're saying that, you obviously never heard of Anthony Rother....or what he's all about. Sorry to hear that!

All I'm saying is that I haven't been to a sick event in a long long time, and I want to party my A** OFF!!!!! I sold my soul to Techno muzik, and hence it is my passion. I'm not sure if you know what true Techno love is all about, but I do...and I want yummmy Techno on the 16th of March! If there is an opportunity for me to enjoy my muzik, friends and a good party, then I do the best to achieve this.

Maybe one day you will also be inspired by something...and then perhaps you will understand where I am coming from...

XOXO,
TROUBLE

Adam Duke

TRIBE Member
^^^ check your email, teKkid.

@m.

(but seriously - FAKKIN' ANTHONY ROTHER!!!!! And Lord knows that EVERYONE HERE would pay out the sheckles to see the legendary Murat back in Toronto - I missed him years ago, and NOBODY let's me forget it!)

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Chick8Trouble:
Well.....if you're saying that, you obviously never heard of Anthony Rother....or what he's all about. Sorry to hear that!

All I'm saying is that I haven't been to a sick event in a long long time, and I want to party my A** OFF!!!!! I sold my soul to Techno muzik, and hence it is my passion. I'm not sure if you know what true Techno love is all about, but I do...and I want yummmy Techno on the 16th of March! If there is an opportunity for me to enjoy my muzik, friends and a good party, then I do the best to achieve this.

Maybe one day you will also be inspired by something...and then perhaps you will understand where I am coming from...

XOXO,
TROUBLE
</font>

thanks i've heard of the dude and i know exactly what he is all about.....please don't justify my love for techno, as it is what i live,breathe and sleep.I wasn't bashing your beloved Rother...(as i see you've posted in every room on tribe) i was simply stating a point that this VOTE is pathetic...and that there is as much talent or even better as it is in Toronto....as stated NO ONE supports...so why would i subdue myself to a party that is stale as WINTERGALATIC.

im not looking for a tussle "trouble" like who you like, thats awesome, and im happy to see you love techno...

thats it.

peace.

@m-&gt; checked email.and see nothing.hope i didnt make you cry.
wink.gif

Chick8Trouble

Anthony Rother+Thomas Krome+The Dukes=Huge Orgasm for me!

Tekkid, if Anthony gets to do his live set at this party...I will buy you a REV and we will party HARD!!!!!!!!!
wink.gif

Chick8Trouble

It's one thing to hear someone's stuff on vinal or CD or mp3's.....but when you hear it live, it's a whole other story!

I'm just trying to spreak the Elektro love in Tribe...

Technocratic Girl

TRIBE Member
I vote for techno in toronto too- anything- Big name djs really do for me make a party more exciting- but intimate parties are also very fun!

I go when I can- now, when I am in Toronto...

I suggest a fabulous night at Element (recommended to me) on thursday- a classy club and good djs- including Electric Indigo and residents (on International Gigolo Recordings) tommorow night!

Straight Up D Shit

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by tEkKiD:
all ...this stupid wintergalatic vote isn't the end of the fucking world for techno people....who gives a fuck who wins this stupid vote... let Paul Oakenfold or timo Mass win, you really think this rinky dinky vote is legate????</font>

Paul Oakenfold is not on the list, even if it's trance, these guys at least try to bring quality trance.

I don't think this vote stupid at all, for the fist time in this city different scenes are tryinto not only to have a friendly competition, but also really work together.

I think what has always been wrong with the Toronto techno scene is really evident in your post. If "blue" didn't stick there noses up in the air, they would still be around, having some of the sickest parties I've ever been to.

For god sakes, go the small parties & support Greg Gow, tommy and everyone else, that doesn't mean you can enjoy a big party, don't u miss 4,000 heated bodies and a bunch of freaks, and a sick sound system, this is the only time u can really let go.

Adam Duke

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I think what has always been wrong with the Toronto techno scene is really evident in your post. If "blue" didn't stick there noses up in the air, they would still be around, having some of the sickest parties I've ever been to. </font>

OK, D. Stop feeling the need to sling shit to make your point. Bashing other promotions companies, whether you like them or not personally, does NOTHING but hurt the entire scene. Enough.

@m.

The Electrician

TRIBE Promoter
Okay everyone like i said earlier... shut the Fuck up... why do you feel the need to argue about stupid shit... like cummon already... what are we in the hood... we gotta kill each othe or what...

Love... each other... go down on one another
wink.gif
stop fighting...

Better watch your step or I wont invite yall to the Techno House party!
wink.gif
lol

WES!!!!

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
I voted, for kicks, but I don't think I'd be going to Wintergalactic regardless.. why? Dunno, huge parties just aren't my scene I guess.

BBB.

Nice to see the Dukes with so many votes, though.
smile.gif

Straight Up D Shit

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by hardtekfunk:
OK, D. Stop feeling the need to sling shit to make your point. Bashing other promotions companies, whether you like them or not personally, does NOTHING but hurt the entire scene. Enough.

@m.
</font>
But u r so wrong! I love those guys, I have the deepes respect for them, I aspired and still do to be them, I even thought that they are so cool for staying outside of the whole rat race and being techno purists. But being a techno snob without willing to educate results in poor attendence from what I have observed. Of course this is only my personal conclusion.

Adam Duke

TRIBE Member
Sheesh, girl - say it that way!! How you just described your opinions was WAAAY better and mmore informative than just implying that they were snotty. You're point makes way more sense now, I'm sorry i took it the other way, but it came across harsher!

Jah bless!

(sorry, i couldn't resist, knowing that you're in jamaica and all!)

@m.

Straight Up D Shit

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by The Electrician:
How do you lcok threads on Tribe anyways...

Hi Dee... Hope you had a wicked holiday...
wink.gif
</font>

thanx wes, i promisse this is the last post on this subject! it's raining that's why i've been posting so hard, do u think i'd be waisting beach time on tribe if it was sunny
smile.gif

we'll miss u ragga muffins on New Year's, so everyone will have a 2nd New Year with us when we get back on the 5th, right?

angelic

TRIBE Member
Hey Di... tell Kimmy I say hi. Whose house are we going to on the 5th? I think San, Pete, and Jess are coming too. I'm gonna try email you. ciao

Straight Up D Shit

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by angelic:
Hey Di... tell Kimmy I say hi. Whose house are we going to on the 5th? I think San, Pete, and Jess are coming too. I'm gonna try email you. ciao</font>

hi lady (sorry everyone for the public announcement), no e-mail, but i was really hoping to go out, i actually really want to hear some electronic music...did u know u can hear more rock in Jamaica than reggae???