• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Save Screech's House!

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
This is kind of heartbreaking.

http://www.getdshirts.com/the_story.html

I'm Dustin Diamond and you probably remember me from the hit TV show Saved By The Bell. After the show ended I decided to leave Sunny Cailfornia for the midwest. My shitty credit meant that getting a loan for a house would be tough. I began looking and finally purchsed one on a land contract. I was thrilled! Now I call Wisconsin my home.

During the past years the land around me has developed for the better and my property value went way up. Now that the house is worth a lot more they want it back. Knowing my credit is bad, getting a straight mortgage would take some time. I received a letter stating that I had 30 days to pay $250,000.00 or get out. I was not thrilled.

Calling an old friend with lots of connections, I was finally referred to a man named Arthur Giraldo who works for New York Capital Exchange. "If he can't do it, it can't be done." Arthur was said to be an expert in land contracts and a guru when it came to getting difficult loans done. Indeed Arthur sold himself highly and away we went to save my house. I was told not to worry, that it wouldn't be a problem and that everything would be done quickly, as was needed.

I sent everything he asked for and signed all the papers that were sent to me. The closing date was to be set and he would have a lawyer who was in Wisconsin come to the closing with me. Arthur even said he was going to fly out himself and be there for the closing. The days went by and I never heard from him. I called and left message after message but never got a call back. I finally called from another number from the road (I travel the U.S. doing stand up comedy) and he picked up. As if we had all the time in the world, he brushed it off and said again not to worry. Everything was moving ahead and all is well. He set yet another closing date, but that came and went.

Meanwhile, all was not well and they still want the house. As days crept by and still no calls from Arthur, I was forced to threaten calling every day, all day long, every hour on the hour til I got a call back. Alas, I get a call back. "Don't worry. Everything's moving ahead and all is well." Less than thrilled.

This avoidance goes on and on for some time until...

"You got Served"
That's right, yours truly gets served with a notice to foreclose. They're gonna take my house! I'm gonna be homeless! Dustin Diamond homeless in Wisconsin. BULLSHIT! Time to call up New York Capital Exchange and set them straight! My message went something like this...

"Tell Arthur Giraldo that I just got served and was told that he hadn't contacted the holder of the land contract for over a month, never sent any papers over and as such, I am losing my house. If he doesn't call me back I'll go to Howard Stern and tell the world (New York especially) how he does business. Let's face it, if he can't find the time to work on a mortgage for a famous celebrity, how will he handle the average person?"

In more words than one I was told basically... "Go f... yourself!"

One phone call later I was telling the Stern show what had happened.
Time to pay the piper Arthur. You shouldn't have f...ed with the Dman.
At this point I have less than 40 days to save my house and I'm calling out to anyone who will listen.

1. I want Arthur to lose his cushy job at NYCE where he screws over the working man then laughs at their expense.

2. I ask you to join my fight against injustice by helping to save my house.
I've designed a T-shirt for all of you to wear to show your support. All monies go towards Saving My House!

1. A $15.00 donation will get you a comfortable and stylish cotton T-Shirt telling the world you helped save my house.

2. A $20.00 donation will get you that same T-Shirt signed by me with my special message "Fuck Giraldo".
First we rallied to Free Wynona. The next time we Voted For Pedro. This time we'll Save Screeech's House!

Please rally behind me and together we can end the feeble handling of peoples futures by Arthur Giraldo and at the same time SAVE MY HOUSE!

~ Dustin Diamond

Caz

TRIBE Member
I actually really feel bad for him. Not necessarily because he might lose his VERY large nice house on acres of land in mid-west USA, but more because of the amount of douche-baggery radiating from his person as a whole. What kind of nutsac is going to play this card?

Last edited:
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
haha i read a bit of the interview from the stern show, and it is him and his g/f and stern talking about his HUGE schlong yep thats right !! and i guess he talked about some of the problems of having 10 inches...

who new ??? ewww a little disgusted

kmac

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
]

Seriously! He found a way to con the shady class ring dealer into getting their money back!
I know! And he found a way to turn the video yearbook into a dating service, pimping out his best girlfriends in the process, to raise money to buy himself a car!

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
kmac said:
I know! And he found a way to turn the video yearbook into a dating service, pimping out his best girlfriends in the process, to raise money to buy himself a car!
<3!

That was definitely one of the less appreciated, creepiest moments on SBTB. For real, Zach and Screech were PIMPING! Then there was one of Zach's many crossdressing moments at the end.

Caz

TRIBE Member
Mr. Belding (showing slides): This is Mrs. B. at Seaworld.
Kelly: Why is she eating raw fish?
Mr. Belding: That. Is. Not. Mrs. B. That’s Shamu! The whale!

kyfe

TRIBE Member
this kills me, talk about poor money management. this guys propably made more than most of us have and he blew it all on coke and strippers

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
For real...His "stand up" act (which I saw when he performed at York a few years ago) is not going to make him a living. All he does is talk about SBTB.

Caz

TRIBE Member
nah he just is'nt that bright, kinda like the character he played. We used to kick it with him alot about 4 years ago when he lived here. Sweet guy, but i def couldn't see him rocking the hollywood life..he was collecting thundercats vintage toys last time I talked to him

kyfe

TRIBE Member
caz said:
nah he just is'nt that bright, kinda like the character he played. We used to kick it with him alot about 4 years ago when he lived here. Sweet guy, but i def couldn't see him rocking the hollywood life..he was collecting thundercats vintage toys last time I talked to him

this is me getting ready for the thundercats convention, notice the sock

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
DAMMIT! they're not brothers! :D that rumour will never end

should have got on the ball on the grand royal sale online...at one point I had more GR gear than anything else...that spadina store had SO many great sales!