• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Saturday

Skipper

TRIBE Member
woah, what an gorgeous day it is out there already! It makes me happy I didn't go to TIL...

just doing some mad cleaning, last minute handbag shopping, then off to a wedding. going to have to skip my class to make the ceremony though. :O

what's everyone else up to?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
coming down off acid.
drinking beer.
about to take a stroll thru the park with a friend.
youre right...its a beautiful day.

HC_P

TRIBE Member
- Double checking I have everything packed
- heading to Ottawa today
- running half marathon tomorrow :eek:
- need coffee though... I'm starting to fade already!

A.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
up early, damn the sun!

but the cute girl was working at second cup so it's not that bad. i get the fancy coffee when she's there so that i can chat it up with her while she takes her time making it.

*swoon*

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

DEEPHOUSEGRL

TRIBE Member
Good Morning! Sunny day....YAY! :)

I can't wait to get outside today. First, coffee!! and then i'll head over to my hair appt. on queen west. I'd like to walk around and check out "doors open" if I can, and just spend my day outside. Tonight- fukhouse!

soulbrother 10

TRIBE Member
All right. Finally a warm/hot sunny weekend. Just got back from a quick 1 hour bike ride around the neighbourhood. Gonna drink my Tim's coffee, then clean up my house. Ugh. A dirty job but somebody's gotta do it.

Sunday looks good for a 4-5 hour bike ride, starting at about 7 a.m. Yay!

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
argh.

stupid yappy dog visiting my landlords - started barking at 8am today, and they did *nothing* to stop it! instead, they decided they might as well put on some hard soled shoes and clean their house or something. for fuck. :mad:

ah well - gotta get started on my day anyhow, i guess...

job for today: find awesome apartment near me for Rataxès and Rataxès Jr (and dogs). :D

lucinda

TRIBE Member
Going to Marineland soon. Later....beach all afternoon with a mind blowing book. My Ma's friend from Boston is coming in tonite! Should be a lot of fun...just love the accent!

rudebwoy

TRIBE Member
HC_P said:
- Double checking I have everything packed
- heading to Ottawa today
- running half marathon tomorrow :eek:
- need coffee though... I'm starting to fade already!

A.

i've ran the Ottawa full and half marathons...they're a nice race, not too hilly...i put a PB on the half when i ran there...

me, today - just in from a run, then work, then sitting on a patio in Hess Village until i run out of money/get thrown out...

c.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
As of 4am this morning, not so good morning...but it should be better in a couple hours...not too impressed at all, and it for sure ain't derailin' my weekend plans...

Otherwise, I'm great:)

Lurker

TRIBE Member
OfficeCat doesn't know what weekends are, hell, what sleeping at night is...

ugh

Silly cat was on the bed playing with the covers most of the night, and hopped on the bed around 7 this morning to wake us up.

Fortunately, I don't have anything planned for the day. Maybe bbq some sausages, go for a walk down to the old port and take some pictures. Maybe hit the gym

Poot

TRIBE Member
Having coffee and reading the paper, then getting ready to get out and take a look at tuxes for zee wedding, I believe.

Then tonight I have a date with my hot roomie. :D

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
I'm making whole wheat pancakes, forgot syrup last night so whipped cream and berries will have to do.
So excited that it's nice and warm outside after all of this grey wetness. I'm hoping the girls can meet up later for some patio time.

sugar

TRIBE Member
Just had a great mango/strawberry smoothie, and now gonna make something eggy. Gotta go rustle up some birthday gifts, do some cleaning, and then head out to the beaches for my belated birthday dinner at my mom's. If I'm ambitious, I may walk there (I wanna check out some of the antiques shops along the way for the billionth time in hopes of finally finding the bench I'm looking for).