• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Saturday!!!!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I am awake so early. Why can't I sleep in? I am going to tai chi in the parkette by my house and then I am going to stop at the bakery to pick up croissants for my family. Then I will meet with Chris to cycle to the waterfront and take photos for our photoblogs. Then we will go to the gym and do push ups. No cardio as I did some on Thursday, but I will work on my legs doing squat thrusts. Probably about 100 of them. Happy May 6th, see you Vinder's party unless you're not invited.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Ah Saturday mornings, if I'm lucky enough I get to receive a series of incriminating text messages from certain tribers that are inside the zone and asking me to "stop in before my class." LOL

I have a class til 3ish, errands to run, some studying scheduled then meeting some ppl from my research course @ ryerson for drinks and apps at 7.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Wooo, I love doing laundry and finding lost money - I just found $80.00! Now I have money to get shit-faced at Footwork tonight.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I forgot to mention that after I work out with Chris, I will take a shower (since my people invented both exercise and showers). Then I will press my $180 Paul Smith shirts and my $300 J. Linderberg trousers. Then I will call Shannon and see what's happening. And she will say that she is also doing laundry, both darks and whites. Like me!!!! And then I will call Chris and see if he's coming out tonight because he's down with the brown, you know, like Vinder (and deep). And then I' m going out to Ultimate... ULTIMATE OH SIX EVERYBODY, BEST SUMMAH EVAH!

I am so pumped for some more 420 BC wizard non-food bank photos... take me on a journey of jedi magic!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
omg, omg! I think Otis stole my fresh peameal bacon. I was totally going to use it to make my houseguest breakfast BLTs but now I can't. Thanks a lot, Fatto. I guess we're all going to have to dip our fingers in Nutella!

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Ugh, my head is fuckin' pounding...feels like someone is playin' the drums on it. TIL was 'aight last night, and was NOT expecting it to be pourin' rain upon leaving...

I work 10-3 today, then off to queen's park...feels goddam chilly outside, very fall-like...I want my 20 degrees and sunny back...no, not YOU Sunny...:p

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Fong's friends is so getting closed down. I just had the humane society come in here for a random inspection. Chris and Jason were sewing wallets that are do on the streets of scarborough by five. Janine and Kmac are embroidering fauxlex watch bands. Hey, if anyone wants some off the back of the truck phone cards, I'm setting up my box at bloor and spadina.

I just got off the phone with Kalemic, we're going to hook up for some minimalist prog house and cuddling. I am so pumped for his cat and hot yoga and carraway seed extract shots.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu is totally expecting mingster to come pick him up from Fong's friends but he's passed out in my bathtub.

kmac wants to get a tshirt that says "It wasn't coke that killed Kate's career, it was me!"

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Ninjetta just said she's cooking all us crack head waffles: lousianna style. I guess that means she's going to make my kitchen a disaster area and then deny any support when we eat her food.

George hates waffles.

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
MoFo said:
Fong's friends is so getting closed down. I just had the humane society come in here for a random inspection. Chris and Jason were sewing wallets that are do on the streets of scarborough by five. Janine and Kmac are embroidering fauxlex watch bands. Hey, if anyone wants some off the back of the truck phone cards, I'm setting up my box at bloor and spadina.

I just got off the phone with Kalemic, we're going to hook up for some minimalist prog house and cuddling. I am so pumped for his cat and hot yoga and carraway seed extract shots.

LOL, I missed this post when I wrote about my stupid cat.

Sunny please pass on how much I hate Chris with nothing but my best wishes to him.

Stupid cat.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
omg omg omg... I have poo nail. Sean, this is not issue with cats. Pussy don't leave no stick.

Chris says "buuuuuuuuh" while rolling over in the bathtub. He sharted and is going to be totally embarassed. good thing he was wearing my trousers. we're going to the cleaners after I do my hot yoga. my nose hurts.