• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Saturday Thread...giddy. up.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Sup.

Yeah, I'm up this early (as opposed to being out this late)...on my way downtown, specifically Yonge/Dundas square, for the Bell City Chase event that's taking place in the downtown core today...*shameless plug;)* So if you're in the area at all throughout the day, pop on by and say hi. Overall downtown should be nuts with so many events goin on in the city, nevermind the awesome weather we're due to have...

Enjoy it...have a great one...and reach for the stars!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
just got back from TIL. whoa. M&S, Dan, and Jain tore the place a new everything.
hot crowd too.
I couldn't dance because Im just fucking spent, but I couldn't leave either.
and now, sleep.
see ya when it gets dark.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Skipper

TRIBE Member
ugh. so this is what the day after having labatt blue for dinner feels like.
good thing I have milk thistle!!

today I am getting a big breakfast, going back to bed for a bit, then going to the girl garden to take off my top and get hosed down in beer and then off to the drake and fukhouse tonight.

Aleks

TRIBE Member
im up early to do some gardening..

looks like its gonna be a beautifull day, and only NOW am i starting to kick back and take in this weekend. :D

mingster

TRIBE Member
i was passed out before 12 last night. zonked. and now i'm up. gonna take the munchkin for some mucking about in the park. then some work. and later zak is gonna meet my parents, and bailey!

Poot

TRIBE Member
I should have gone to bed earlier last night - up to get ready to meet a friend for 10, doing brunch, then hopefully grabbing a nap!

Cocktails at babsteen's tonight, then off to the drake with the boy in tow to see skipper play.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Poot said:
Cocktails at babsteen's tonight, then off to the drake with the boy in tow to see skipper play.

Oh cool, he's coming after all?
I recruited some german gay guy from the beer garden to come tonight. We spent a half hour talking about berlin and techno and how awful the music was last night.

Poot

TRIBE Member
He is, though it sounds like the better skipper show of the day will be happening at the girl garden!

:O

:D

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
I woke up with the same headache I had yesterday. Going to try to do some stuff around the house before I head up to work for a few hours but I really don't feel like doing any of it.

Understated

TRIBE Member
i'm up... getting ready for a friend's wedding. one of my geeky friends from high school is getting married today. i can't believe that this guy has more sex than i do... haha...

then i scoot home to watch my dutch team try and beat portugal.

then to the reception for some great food and people watching.

then back home... and if not too tired might bike over and check out the festivities on church st... wooo!

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
garage sale-ing this morning, then the **international chicken and rib cook-off** later today!
and i think i'm going out with some friends tonight, but that's still all up in the air.

perfect weather here in ottawa too - going up to 23 degrees and suuuuuuunnnnnyyyyyy!!

yay!

m0ff

TRIBE Member
GG: Have fun garagesale-ing! I'm thoroughly jealous.

I'm sitting here at work. Went out last night with a friend whom I haven't seen in almost a year. Going home to Kingston for some family time after work this afternoon.

That is all.

Kazoo

TRIBE Member
Contemplating breakfast - should I make it myself or get a nice spread at the pub while catching rugby and soccer highlights? Then a nap, the gym and wander around downtown seeing what all the hype is about.

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
i have been up since 6 am, saw my brother off at the airport, and now i'm going to roast a chicken. BLT's whenever sleeping beauty wakes up.

sugar

TRIBE Member
I bought some frozen hashbrowns at the grocery store, and while they truly aren't as good as if I'd deep-fried them, baking them in the oven made them pretty damn tasty! Now it's coffee time (sadly my elephant mug was dirty, but I am appropriately drinking from my rainbow mug! goooooo gay!).

Nothing planned for today except laundry and perhaps making some frozen yogurt popsicles.

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
Understated said:
then i scoot home to watch my dutch team try and beat portugal.
Uh, isn't that tomorrow? Today is Germany-Sweden and Argentina-Mexico

Today: Finished reading the new Coupland novel, going to the Jays game later on, that's about it

My last Saturday in Canada for goodness knows how long... back to the Netherlands on Tuesday