• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Saturday night staying home

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I can't fucking believe I fell asleep and my bf didn't wake me up. I am home, wanting to go to System and I have noone to go to anymore.
I am so pissed off, I can literarly cry right now.

So, is anybody home?

Stop Bill C-10

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
I am home too. Had I known some people were going to System, I would have gone. But no one told me.

PS: Nice chili. ;)

Cheers ... Ian :)

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
relax...plop yourself on the couch and watch a movie or something...of course this is coming from a guy who's been out more than a few times in the last week:D

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Soundstream
I am home too. Had I known some people were going to System, I would have gone. But no one told me.

PS: Nice chili. ;)

Cheers ... Ian :)
:) hehe, thanks. It was too spicy for many. ;)

I want to go out so bad... I have been looking forward to hearing Josh. I am so upset.

Tera, I don't want to watch a movie, too pissed, can't concentrate.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I feel awkward to go by myself... and it's 2 and I have no idea what the cover cost will be.
Whatever.
I am just pissed off.

Going to watch some TV.

ian

TRIBE Member
What happened to your boyfriend? He's no longer around to take you?

Edit > Just got in because I promised significant other I would be home early and I am. . . very proud of myself right now. . . .

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
tonight is one of those those nights I wish it wouldn't get light out so soon, so I could stay up until 100 o'clock and still get a decent sleep

Dirt Dawg

TRIBE Member
I just got home and am drunk as fuck.. went to play pool with a friend and this asian dude bought us endless shots and drinks that was with him... all rockafella and shit

going to Slut School... but and staying home for the moment...

wherd

MC Drunkass

MoFo

TRIBE Member
This was a tiring weekend. No one was really energetic about anything.

Vinder passed out. Lok passed out. Everyone went to get-togethers and I was looking for some entertainment. Bah, I have school anyway. Should've gone with Joel downtown.

Too much chili? Hm.

I'm going to work on the rest of my paper now and go to bed. Booo.

billy

TRIBE Member
waitin for this thread to pop up again. me - i'm working. slow night and one of the staff just found out her car got broken into. pretty sombre around here.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
So that's what happened.

I was looking for you at System last night. I asked Josh if you were there and to point you out since I couldn't find ya. We'll meet another time JOanne!:)

Maxine