• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Saturday Night stayin' in crew

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
swizzykrissy said:
I see kids doing it at the mall all the time, and a few friends own it, but I've never had the chance to try it out! It looks hard.. is it about memorizing the moves?

no its all about foot timing, hitting the space when the arrow hits a marker on the screen... I think its killing my regular dancing (which was usually just me exploding to music on the dance floor)... I find myself doing the left left right right when I'm bored or drunk.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
i just don't know what to do my myself tonight. right now i'm biding my time until SNL starts, hoping it will get me through the dark night with chortles.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
do drugs... wait till its an ungodly hour, then phone sacha and kalemic and tell them how all you are... in an alphebetical list...

I am totally doing that to sean tonight... A) awesome B) bouncing c) critical of fat people d) dunno, next e) excels at exploding enthusastically...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

C.C

TRIBE Member
i might be stuck in by no doing of my own... waiting for someone who isn't answering their phone... and me here with no necessary supplies... no ganj or beer :(

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I rented sideways and punch drunk love.. I know they are old but for the cost of a 1 night new release, I got two seven day rentals....

noodle

TRIBE Member
Thumpr said:
i just don't know what to do my myself tonight. right now i'm biding my time until SNL starts, hoping it will get me through the dark night with chortles.

Same boat over here.

Sacha is watching some documentary and it's making 11:30pm seem like an eternity away.

I'm thinking I need some chips and dip to fill the void.

Rataxès

TRIBE Member
Long day. Lots of little tasks around the house, busy afternoon, at my 'rents for dinner and to help my dad out after his surgery, and now to veg, catch some SNL, and sleep.

/was up stupid late last night watching Walk the Line and Jarhead back to back.

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
I'm partied out an exhausted...Staying in tonight...

I was at footwork last night and then ~atp~'s pad...I've got the post party blues, and the thai food that I just ordered IS DISGUSTING! It's from Purple Rice--do not order from them.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
booze-time.jpg

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
i've already been out and am back home. going to bed soon. want to sleep in tomorrow. couldn't even finish a bottle of wine between last night and tonight. how sad.

swizzykrissy

TRIBE Member
I'm a bit tipsy....

dealing with mom the night before she leaves on a 2 week trip = not possible to handle unless alcohol is consumed... in excess.

ha.

but she's had a few herself and is loosening up... not so sure that's a good thing with the airport limo coming at 6am. Mom doesn't drink so much.

atomic

TRIBE Member
Lil'Timmy said:
Starship Troopers then Aliens on 47 (starting now I think)
997STS_Michael_Ironside_003.jpg

You don't do your job and I'll shoot you myself. You get me?

Michael Ironside is all kinds of awesome.