• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Saturday Night stayin' in crew

HC_P

TRIBE Member
I'm staying in tonight as well. This week has been exhausting, and the post work drinking that led straight into Porterhouse ruined me. I just woke-up from a 3hr nap :O

At least there's still quite a bit of sunlight at 7:30 :D

A.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Not a chance! I'm about to make a drink and spin some of my new records before heading out for girls night trouble.

Toby you're a lightweight! :p

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
productive day for me now a little music making and a beer then veg out in front of the idiot box.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

seeker

TRIBE Member
staying in. already started the process of putting the wee one to bed. after that, perhaps a movie... wish i had some weed. got a jones on now for a smoke.

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
Saturday Night stayin' in crew
Forsure!
Works a bitch at 7 in the am without a decent night sleep
Specially 12 hour days

swizzykrissy

TRIBE Member
Parentals leave for Barbado's tomorrow am!
staying home to get the low down... you know, instructions. FEED THE CATS, WATER MY PLANTS, TAKE IN THE MAIL.
fun!

I am looking forward to two weeks of house to myself !

huzzah!

Ilia

TRIBE Member
at home studying

Does staying at home to study count?
Got me an 4 exams from Monday to Wednesday

swizzykrissy

TRIBE Member
kuba said:
wow. friday AND saturday! impressive!

(i'm doing the same but I'm doing mushrooms.)

first weekend in awhile... I'm going a little stir crazy.

thought I was meeting some friends for beer, but mom just had a melt down, I've got to help her fold towels. :O

Ms. Fit

TRIBE Member
staying in. trying to get over this cold i have plus i must do all my laundry, it's getting out of hand. i also have a LOT of reading to do, plus i brought some work home with me. yay. ;)

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
boring.

my parents kicked me off dance dance to watch tv... now I'm bored and full of beans... arg.

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
Babysitting is awesome. I get to raid the fridge and go through their reading materials while the kids are asleep. Hehe and lots of unsecured networks in this area.

swizzykrissy

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
jeebus christ this kenny ken set is fucking stellar

sweet girl style, master pattern

share the wealth.. he was my first favorite jungle dj evar! way back during the renegade rewind days.

swizzykrissy

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu said:
its like the best thing ever in the history of all things fun!

I see kids doing it at the mall all the time, and a few friends own it, but I've never had the chance to try it out! It looks hard.. is it about memorizing the moves?