• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Saturday Night stayin' in crew

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Since Monday it's felt like I've been goin non-stop...a crazy mix of work/play, combined with lack of decent/consistent sleep, has left me feelin' a bit run down, and tired.

Never have I looked forward to stayin' in on a Saturday Night...I've got all the essentials (food/alcohol/weed), and many things to keep me occupied...gonna have such a good sleep tonight:)

jerkoff-tent.gif

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
im stayin in!
need a vacation after vacation...catchin up on sleep and laundry
watchin some movies and smoke the ganja

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
MMMMMMM COUCH!

yeah I'm fucking out of it today...I drank a lot last night:D

I even missed work without calling!...movies are my doctor tonight

d.code

TRIBE Member
I just discovered the best Tex-Mex in the Queen East, Boardview area and ate my self close to purgery. Im slowly (Really slowly) rolling a big phatty to smoke by my self, downloading a john dalhback mix and getting ready to do some speed modelling sessions in 3dsmax. Its a stay at home day for me- like usual. I can't wait for school to be done and and summer to be here because ive been locked inside working on school shit for way too long. I missed last summer because word of warcraft defeated my will to do anything.

This summer is gonna rock!!!!!!!!!!

right after this downtime.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
I am staying in. Gotta work for 4 hours in the morning. Then have a huge dog hike with about 10-15 other dogs the same breed as my dog. It's a big doggy party in a forest!:D

So it's early bed for me. I am gonna watch my second movie after I eat some dindins.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
d.code said:
I want to download a movie tonight... whats good? Preferably good action, or awsome animation.

download kiss kiss bang bang...took me completely by surprise

I might just watch the rest of my wonder showzen with a bag of green:)

lucky1

TRIBE Member
its already after seven.. crazy.. seeing how I'm still in my PJS it looks like a lazy night for me.. though I think I may have to put real clothes on to venture to the video store..lol

d.code

TRIBE Member
The Tex Mex place is called Cyote Willie and its right across the street from Jillies on queen. Its really tiny- only seats maybe 15 people and the specialize in take out- but we ate in. Menu is pretty big and everything is tasty (I sampled everyones stuff). I had the Rio Ribs and Tex Mex BBQ Chicken. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Also- the the "cyote" fries kick major ass. Each one is super crispy and tasty. Prices are very decent too.

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
if i could do anything in the world right now i'd go get tacos and burritos from Tacos El Asador.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
I did the texmex thang earlier on this week...2 for 1 Fajitas on wednesday night @ Hernando's Hideaway...daaaaamn they were good.

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
lucky1 said:
its already after seven.. crazy..

no shit. totally feels like it's no later than 5. but then I realized Battlestar Gallactica in a half hour.

I'm in for the night.