• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Saturday Night Stay-In Crew

Karim

TRIBE Member
Saturday nights on tribe tend to be the slowest time on the board ever. But once in a while, some members are on, floating through the board like tumble weeds in the desert. Who are you people and why?

Me, cause I've got the flu, downloaded a bunch of movies, and am just waiting for the night time flu medicine to knock me out.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
went out last night, hoping the party doesn't get to crazy upstairs, full of potato chips and dr. pepper, bored.

peko

TRIBE Member
nope.

I'm with family, need I say more?! Tonight is hardcore for me, up past 8:30pm, wahoo!! So, who wants to play some chess? lol.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Karim

TRIBE Member
Well Saturday tends to be the climatic night of the week for evening activity, so why give up the busiest night of the week to stay at home and sit on tribe/do other things?

G-FrEsH

TRIBE Promoter
drank way too much last night and am in a easy relaxed mood cause of it. Was gonna go out but had a bad feeling to where I was going. Soooo ordering myself a party pizza and watching movies

trinitydub

TRIBE Member
well, I'm going back to school on Tuesday. Instead of homework, I (yawn) napped...might order some food, too...

Thirty more sleeps until I wake up in Japan.

Taro

TRIBE Member
I"m at work...and then, I'm going home...

probably going to read a bunch when i get there.
pretty quite night tonight, which I actually don't mind

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
they just sang happy birthday upstairs, i guess I can tolerate a party going on a little later since its a birthday... but I hope they go out soon.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Karim

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu said:
they just sang happy birthday upstairs, i guess I can tolerate a party going on a little later since its a birthday... but I hope they go out soon.
You know you're getting too old when YOU are the one concerned with the neighbours being too loud. :p

btw. All this ordering in food talk is making me hungry. Since I'm in Hamilton, all the delivery places you guys call are out of the question. Of the major chain delivery food services, what would you guys get?

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
i love dr pepper too. actually i've been using dr pepper lip smackers and ive ditched my lipstick. so yummy with a little hint of colour!

i'm home every saterday night. we usually watch south park and eat sushi. sometimes i go to dairy queen or make a late night trip to shoppers. fun!

bettEC

TRIBE Member
Karim said:
btw. All this ordering in food talk is making me hungry. Since I'm in Hamilton, all the delivery places you guys call are out of the question. Of the major chain delivery food services, what would you guys get?
Sicilian 'za from the double P. And/or
Tuscan chicken salad...not bad for a pizza joint. Ask for extra goat cheese. Mmm.

bettEC

TRIBE Member
Oh yea and I'm in Saturday night because I'm supposed to be packing, and having a reasonably early brunch with my parents who didn't quite make it today as planned. I also feel pretty crap. I had two 3-hour naps today and now I'm not really sleepy. Ugh I hate this overslept feeling... no energy, wide awake, listless... bored. Too irritated to do anything for more than 10 minutes without getting, well, more irritated. :mad: Grrrr!