• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Saturday night is alright for stayin' in....

Mrs. Pink

TRIBE Member
Totally in lounge mode, got super wasted last night....so i was rather hurting all day, spent some time with someone in the same state for the day, nice to have some company that could understand my pain....

so, what's on the tube tonight folks?

who else is in the loungin' frame of mind?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
been watching pretty women in my comfys... i could easily stay in, but i think going out may be good for me.... just wish the weather was not so shit..

alma

TRIBE Member
Watching this heavy-duty movie by Cassavetes and having a serious snack of prosciutto, bread, cheese + grapes. Sound loungy enuff?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
Yeah, the weather is kinda pissy...

and I worked late last night 'til 11:00 pm.

Got home, had a beer, went to bed.

Woke up today at 8:00 am....

So, my biorhythms are'll whacked...

most I did tonight was hit the supermarche on St-Laurent to grab a case of Belle Gueulle...

Still, the scenery was still pretty nice, considering it was pissing rain all that...

Whatever. Came home, burned a bunch'o shit here and trolled the net....

It really is a good night for staying in...

The storm before the sun hits then Wham!

Besides, I'm too drunk to fuck now anyways....

Cheerybeerios!

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
i dont feel so good, and am watching bad tv for the night
Surprised you're home; thought you'd be at the shitshow downtown (Bordellos) or at the very least, marinating in the tub.

Understated

TRIBE Member
another saturday staying in... (it's ok i'm saving up for next weekend)

rolling a pinner and gonna watch either syriana, serenity, kiss kiss bang bang, history of violence, doom, war of the worlds... just downloaded them this week... what shall i choose... hmmm....

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
mitsuko souma said:
Surprised you're home; thought you'd be at the shitshow downtown (Bordellos) or at the very least, marinating in the tub.
nah, just didnt feel good enough to hit bordello's
plus i have spin classes in the morning and a brunch to attend

xopus

TRIBE Member
i've got to work at 1am, so technically i'm not really staying in, but it feels like it at the moment.

it looks seriously shitty outside. i really wish i could just lounge around.

Ninjetta

TRIBE Member
Understated said:

rolling a pinner and gonna watch either syriana, serenity, kiss kiss bang bang, history of violence, doom, war of the worlds... just downloaded them this week... what shall i choose... hmmm....

oooh oooh history of violence.

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
Understated said:

Downey-vision. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, all the way.

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
i'm staying in but i'm sick. was supposed to be at stereo tonight, but too bad. this is the most boring weekend ever, but i don't really mind.