• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Saturday night in T.O. ??????

Decepta-Kyle

TRIBE Member
Just wondering what's going on cause I'm gonna be in Toronto and want to get out there and shake my non-existent ass!!
Keep in mind that I am a breaks/jungle guy.
Thanx

Kyle

Decepta-Kyle

TRIBE Member
well......if both of you are gonna be there, then what choice do I have? It'd be cool to see you Jen, I'll see, I'll have to run it by Tina and Allie first

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

air-bag

TRIBE Member
Decepta-Kyle, i'm a junglist/breaker as well.. gimme a shout on icq 37224333 .. i plan to party hard this weekend as well :)

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Decepta-Kyle
well......if both of you are gonna be there, then what choice do I have? It'd be cool to see you Jen, I'll see, I'll have to run it by Tina and Allie first

haha..ops whatever TURBO! :p.......

and yea, bring allie and tina!!!!!!!!!! :D

*jen*

Decepta-Kyle

TRIBE Member
Unfortunately I'm not an ICQ member, but whatever, post where your gonna be sometime this week and I'll let you know....thanx for the invite though

Kyle

KiX

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Decepta-Kyle

whoa whoa whoa.... what do i have to do with this?? it's totally your night m'dear. :)

and when does allie ever have a say in anything anyways?

=tina=

Thunder

TRIBE Member
Ya Kyle isn't it your bday? :) call me eh i'm going to TO as well this weekend! We should hook up and get Johnny Kraft out as well.

Neil:)

joey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KiX

and when does allie ever have a say in anything anyways?

=tina=

exactly, she'll want to do the same thing as tina anyways.... :p

hope to see you this weekend kyle...