• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Saturday Morning

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Yawn, ok time to get ready and go do my FIRST wedding dress fitting... it's so girly, yet I have a lump in my throat cuz I am so anxious and nervous!

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

jellibeen

TRIBE Member
Got to go to wedding #2 of 5 this season today. I hope I have the strength to deal with all of those relatives.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Skipper said:
I got to have my first and last piece all in the same meal!
barf.
That's what Jay said too...

I am a BIG sushi eater though, so we go to the restaurant twice a week - he was bound to start eating it slowly-slowly and now we share a boat.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

rudebwoy

TRIBE Member
just in from a run...man its windy today in hamilton...off to work, then meeting with the appraiser at the house i'm buying!!!

c.

vinder

TRIBE Member
after sleeping for only 2 hours yesterday, i made up for it by sleeping for FOURTEEN last night.

bo!

Any bets on what colour these peeps are?

I'm betting either bike-gang white, or brown.

Sarah, I heard on 680 that they were going to target the TTC and CN tower, which I find odd that they'd report on day one.

Poot

TRIBE Member
Last night they were saying something about filming of the CN tower.

Have they definitively concluded on that?

Something also about mention of bank towers, but I don't know if that's speculation.

Poot

TRIBE Member
Okay - so they're not commenting on the targets, except to say the TTC is not one.

hmmkay.

"Southern Ontario"

Poot

TRIBE Member
Five days.

So last night we drove past the fiasco on the Gardiner, and I just assumed it was an accident. That's pretty nuts that they did a rush-hour take-down on the expressway.

Lurker

TRIBE Member
Skipper said:
I got to have my first and last piece all in the same meal!
barf.

Booo! Well, at least you tried it. Did you go with the teriyaki or tempura stuff instead?

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Lurker said:
Booo! Well, at least you tried it. Did you go with the teriyaki or tempura stuff instead?

I had squid and dumplings instead.
I'm very pro-cooking when it comes to fish, it seems.