• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Saturday Morning

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
And I'm at the office... thank fully got about 4 hours of sleep though.. so I'm more rested then usual when i work on a saturday!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

annec

TRIBE Member
What the hell are you doing that you have to be at the office at this early time in the morning????

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
annec said:
What the hell are you doing that you have to be at the office at this early time in the morning????

I work in an abattoir. I'm playing on the internet waiting for the next truck load of lambs to come in so I can have some fun.

Poot

TRIBE Member
Ugh fell asleep on the couch last night. boo!

Think I'm just going to take it easy around here this a.m. coffee, papers, ride the bike etc.

:)

annec

TRIBE Member
ev said:
I work in an abattoir. I'm playing on the internet waiting for the next truck load of lambs to come in so I can have some fun.

baby lambs? but...ev...I thought you looooved me?

Poot

TRIBE Member
I also am curious to hear the 10am press conference on this terror cell bit from yesterday.

Am particularly interested to hear what the deal with the Gardiner take-down was.

peko

TRIBE Member
Poot said:
I also am curious to hear the 10am press conference on this terror cell bit from yesterday.

Am particularly interested to hear what the deal with the Gardiner take-down was.

what's terror cell?

up early due to pesky cat and falling asleep by 9pm.

usual saturday stuff.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
Poot said:
Hm. That sounds better than what I'm having.

*rethinks breakfast*

haha, yeah... I just looked at my grapefruit and thought "god no!"... I'm going whip up a shortstack myself!

Poot

TRIBE Member
Apparently yesterday something went down in Pickering, and there was also an OPP take-down on the Gardiner, near the Humber.

There wasn't much info on it on the news last night, but there's a press conference at 10, and I think this morning's paper has some news.

A bit unsettling.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
goddamit...I slept in. so much for the gym. too many errands to do before my class at 12, then taking off for Mtl right afterwards.

I do not want to write a 4 hour test today.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Yikesaroo...gotta get shit together for camping tonight, then hit the gym.

I've also got to hit up Healthy Butcher for some crack...I mean beef jerky. Anyone know what time they open?

Poot

TRIBE Member
Goat cheese and strawberry jam on toasted whole wheat bagel is heaven.

(goat cheese added to compensate for the fact that bagel =/= pancakes)