1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Saturday Marnin

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by lucinda, Oct 15, 2005.

1. lucinda

lucinda TRIBE Member

Good Morning!
    Going to have a much needed/deserved relaxing day. Just made a delicious breakfast and read two magazines. Going grocery shopping, doing some cardio and a pump class later on and then dinner and a movie with my best friends. But first I am gonna try and get a few more zzzzzzz. Have a great day everybody!

2. basketballjones

basketballjones TRIBE Member

morning....great night last night...went out with friends to watch the leafs absolutely dismantle the thrashers....tonight...house party at a friends...YAY

3. Mrs. Pink

Mrs. Pink TRIBE Member

well let's just hope today goes better then yesterday........

didn't get home till a retarded hour last night when my car wouldn't start, and now i'm up already.....

4. [SQUARE]

[SQUARE] TRIBE Member

Just killing some time before work. Bring on the 12 hour shift! weeeeeeeeee!

5. Krzysiu

Krzysiu TRIBE Member

same, bring on the jeeeeeeeeeeerb... time for me to mosey into the old mill and get back on the grind.

6. graham

graham Well-Known TRIBEr

did crosswords and coffee
    gonna go buy some wine
    65th b-day party tonight, which will actually be a rager.

If this is what retirement is like, it's not bad really.

7. tobywan

tobywan TRIBE Member

luke fair at system was great...until I got waaaaay too hammered, and got carried out of the club...that was fun!

8. Big Cheese

Big Cheese TRIBE Member

already done the morning jog and ate some grub

hittin the gym, shopping w/ J-Bot, getting ready for ricky goddamn fucking franco tonight and then *gag* the maddy :^|

9. echootje

echootje TRIBE Member

Just sent some jehovah's packing, going climbing with the girlfriend at 2 (TCA if anyone else is climbing today), it's my saturday and I don't wanna do nuthin workful.

Rob

10. geminigirl

geminigirl TRIBE Member

Morning/afternoon.:)

Still a little sick..but not feeling too too bad.

Going to finish watching a movie, have a shower, play with my baby niece and then go for a walk in the country for a few hours with my dog.

11. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

i think i'm gonna get my bike down to the shop for a quick repair, have some breakie and do some reading. then hit a yoga class at 4:30, and eventually a house party later tonight.

12. kat

kat TRIBE Member

i got a phonecall from my old sous at about 4 or 5am last night.
    for once i was actually asleep at this time..so i didnt have to feel like a sketchbag along with him.
    despite said sketchbaggery im going to drop by and say hi there today.

today i make samosas and continue on with my chores.

im not hungover and its saturday! woo

13. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

Oh glorious day.

14. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

hah
    -elaborate please.

15. deep

deep TRIBE Member

coffee and downtempo tunes to start off a nice fall weekend morning

work a little bit later

16. Skipper

Skipper TRIBE Member

Goooood morning...

Fell asleep at 11pm last night, slept right through to 830, went to maggie's for breakfast, have already been out walking for an hour or so, got a new book, hit up a yard sale... (Denise Benson is moving and selling a huge lot of wax at 40 Brunswick - I had to leave Mark there!)

off to yoga shortly then my surprise date tonight, good day! :D

17. randyval

randyval TRIBE Member

just woke up to smoke a joint,now im going back to bed :p

18. Poot

Poot TRIBE Member

Fell asleep sometime around 11 last night (I think?) woke up at 7... and went back to bed until after 10. :D

We just finished a massive cleaning effort in our place (clean! yay!), squeezed a quick workout in, and now it's time to start getting ready for this afternoon's wedding.

Tonight should be fun. :) :)

edit: Enjoy the surprise date, skipper!

19. ~atp~

~atp~ TRIBE Member

20. squirrely

squirrely TRIBE Member

mouth is burning, sun is shining. gonna be a good day.

heading over to body worlds at 2.

21. randyval

randyval TRIBE Member

my plans of lying in bed all day just came to a halt when i remembered i have leftover pizza and pop in the fridge.
    yay first full weekend off since labour day

22. rejenerate

rejenerate TRIBE Member

Just got a HOT new haircut and colour...I'm off to the Magic Pony Gallery in a bit.

23. innocentboy

innocentboy TRIBE Member

happy weekend people. :)

24. ~atp~

~atp~ TRIBE Member

And now, I am off to go shop for some spiffy clothes. Going to travel to Minneapolis all next week for business and need a new shell to protect myself from the Minnesotans.

Everyone should get outside and enjoy some of the refreshing Autumn air, such as it is.

25. Skipper

Skipper TRIBE Member

I want to go shopping. Absolutely nothing "nice" to wear for tonight. :-|