• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Saturday Marnin

lucinda

TRIBE Member
Good Morning!
Going to have a much needed/deserved relaxing day. Just made a delicious breakfast and read two magazines. Going grocery shopping, doing some cardio and a pump class later on and then dinner and a movie with my best friends. But first I am gonna try and get a few more zzzzzzz. Have a great day everybody!

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
morning....great night last night...went out with friends to watch the leafs absolutely dismantle the thrashers....tonight...house party at a friends...YAY

Mrs. Pink

TRIBE Member
well let's just hope today goes better then yesterday........

didn't get home till a retarded hour last night when my car wouldn't start, and now i'm up already.....

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
same, bring on the jeeeeeeeeeeerb... time for me to mosey into the old mill and get back on the grind.

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
did crosswords and coffee
gonna go buy some wine
65th b-day party tonight, which will actually be a rager.

If this is what retirement is like, it's not bad really.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
luke fair at system was great...until I got waaaaay too hammered, and got carried out of the club...that was fun!

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
already done the morning jog and ate some grub

hittin the gym, shopping w/ J-Bot, getting ready for ricky goddamn fucking franco tonight and then *gag* the maddy :^|

echootje

TRIBE Member
Just sent some jehovah's packing, going climbing with the girlfriend at 2 (TCA if anyone else is climbing today), it's my saturday and I don't wanna do nuthin workful.

Rob

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Morning/afternoon.:)

Still a little sick..but not feeling too too bad.

Going to finish watching a movie, have a shower, play with my baby niece and then go for a walk in the country for a few hours with my dog.

mingster

TRIBE Member
i think i'm gonna get my bike down to the shop for a quick repair, have some breakie and do some reading. then hit a yoga class at 4:30, and eventually a house party later tonight.

kat

TRIBE Member
i got a phonecall from my old sous at about 4 or 5am last night.
for once i was actually asleep at this time..so i didnt have to feel like a sketchbag along with him.
despite said sketchbaggery im going to drop by and say hi there today.

today i make samosas and continue on with my chores.

im not hungover and its saturday! woo

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tobywan
luke fair at system was great...until I got waaaaay too hammered, and got carried out of the club...that was fun!
hah
-elaborate please.

deep

TRIBE Member
coffee and downtempo tunes to start off a nice fall weekend morning

work a little bit later

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Goooood morning...

Fell asleep at 11pm last night, slept right through to 830, went to maggie's for breakfast, have already been out walking for an hour or so, got a new book, hit up a yard sale... (Denise Benson is moving and selling a huge lot of wax at 40 Brunswick - I had to leave Mark there!)

off to yoga shortly then my surprise date tonight, good day! :D

Poot

TRIBE Member
Fell asleep sometime around 11 last night (I think?) woke up at 7... and went back to bed until after 10. :D

We just finished a massive cleaning effort in our place (clean! yay!), squeezed a quick workout in, and now it's time to start getting ready for this afternoon's wedding.

Tonight should be fun. :) :)

edit: Enjoy the surprise date, skipper!

randyval

TRIBE Member
my plans of lying in bed all day just came to a halt when i remembered i have leftover pizza and pop in the fridge.
yay first full weekend off since labour day

~atp~

TRIBE Member
And now, I am off to go shop for some spiffy clothes. Going to travel to Minneapolis all next week for business and need a new shell to protect myself from the Minnesotans.

Everyone should get outside and enjoy some of the refreshing Autumn air, such as it is.