• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Saturday June 17: 20X Shoppers Optimum Points

sugar

TRIBE Member
Popped into Shoppers yesterday and saw that today is a 20X the Optimum Points day!!! I made sure to only buy the one thing I went in for, and am heading back today to stock up on all the usual supplies that I'd normally buy sporadically as needed. You need to spend a minimum of $50, but as we all know, that isn't hard to do ;)

Flyer: http://www.shoppersdrugmart.ca/english/flyer/01_ontario_25/01.html

I hope this isn't seen as spam. I have no affiliation with Shoppers besides being a normal customer. Just wanted to share the wealth!

Jennika

TRIBE Member
I'm totally planning on checking this out... it's even better to get things that already have bonus points attached since those get multiplied X20 as well

have fun shopping ladies

PS- hi sugar

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

sugar

TRIBE Member
Wheeeeeeee! 13,640 points! But I did spend $75 :O Mind you, 6 out of 11 items were on sale. Which basically means I spend about what I'd spend on the same products at Zellers or WalMart, but there are neither of those stores nearby.