1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

SATOSHI TOMIIE @ Footwork

Discussion in 'Roll Calls' started by DoubleDown, Apr 21, 2010.

1. DoubleDown

DoubleDown TRIBE Member

As I get older... I'm going out less and less... I'm more or less retired at this point... as I am sure is the case with a lot of people on this board.

Every now and then a party comes along that 'tickles the old fancy!'

I think this may be one of those parties.

The only other time I was out this year was for the Honey/Martinez/Satoshi Party at Sound Academy.. admittedly I wasn't really feeling Satoshi at this Jam... But it's really hard to try and set the pace with Martinez Bros, playing tribal and house, followed by Honey Playing house and bangers, followed by Satoshi who wants to open deep and mix it up with progy beats and deep tech house.. the flow sucked.. and while I used to be a HUGE Satoshi fan (like huge) I had to leave and hit the side room for some more energy by the time he came on (like 4am?)

This time will feel a bit more 'proper' in my opinion.. Satoshi for 5 hours is how he deserves to be heard... I don't want to sound cliche.. but he needs to build the set!.. and he will...

Satoshi .. in a smaller club (which is the main reason I'm looking forward to it) cant be a bad time..

I'm in!

2. solacevip

solacevip TRIBE Promoter

What's the date for this.....I might just be into going to hear this.

3. DoubleDown

DoubleDown TRIBE Member

4. Chris

Chris Well-Known TRIBEr

totally agree with DoubleDown, hitting this up, and taking the retired dancing shoes out of the closet.

5. Psyrel

Psyrel TRIBE Member

Satoshi for a *proper* set. Finally!

So completely there.

6. Chris

Chris Well-Known TRIBEr

Locked and Loaded

7. kyfe

kyfe TRIBE Member

i know I'll end up here, so yeah

8. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

I should be in for this!

9. Persephone

Persephone TRIBE Member

hot damn, I can't wait!

10. Cribby

Cribby TRIBE Member

Don't know how much energy I'll have after seeing him at Stereo the night before, but I can't miss this!

11. the Doctor

the Doctor TRIBE Member

Yay! Lots of people I know going.

We're in for sure :)

12. Psyrel

Psyrel TRIBE Member

Have fun tonight babe! Looking forward to your always amazing, always entertaining review.

:)

13. DoubleDown

DoubleDown TRIBE Member

bew yeah