• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sat Mar 13 ~ 99 Sudbury

bettEC

TRIBE Member
All that matters is that it's Kelly-Rae's official birthday par-tay, and I'm going to be up front & center dancin' the night away with my girls! So looking forward to it.

Kelly's pick: Mat Lunnen, Baby Joel Smye, Mischeif & Gryphon, DJ Redd, Mike D., and Mike Gleeson.

bettEC

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by HiShyGuy
if i'm up front row dancing with you bett-ec ... does that make me a girl?????

Ok! Welcome to the club Jeh. Look forward to your initiation. Don't you need a new outfit?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

T_Dot_House

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by HiShyGuy
if i'm up front row dancing with you bett-ec ... does that make me a girl?????
Hey Jay! Its Sean! Is this 99 Sudbury close to our work? What's the place like? Are ya heading to it? Do they serve booze? Maybe I'll head there also?

Whoa, I've been registered on Tribe since Nov 2000! :eek: I'm old!

Cheers! :p

Last edited:

ian

TRIBE Member
It's an excellent small concert venue, very professionally run. No they do *not* serve booze. It's been used for everything from indi bands, to performance art to fashion shows.

I'll be there to hear the lads and wish Kelly a happy B-Day!

HiShyGuy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by bettEC
Ok! Welcome to the club Jeh. Look forward to your initiation. Don't you need a new outfit?
oh great, now that i'm in a chick club i can never wear the same thing twice ... boo to that, plain T with dancin pants and a big smile. dats more like it :D

i'll take 2nd row :p

HiShyGuy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by T_Dot_House
Hey Jay! Its Sean! Is this 99 Sudbury close to our work? What's the place like? Are ya heading to it? Do they serve booze? Maybe I'll head there also?

Whoa, I've been registered on Tribe since Nov 2000! :eek: I'm old!

Cheers! :p
yeah boi!!! now that you're a torontonian you needs to get your a55 out!!! its gonna be off the hook!!!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

PurrLee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by bettEC
All that matters is that it's Kelly-Rae's official birthday par-tay, and I'm going to be up front & center dancin' the night away with my girls! So looking forward to it.
save me a spot witchoo betts ;)
with that line-up i wouldn't miss this fo tha world!!!
happy bday k-rae!!