• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Saskatoon

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
So, originally I was not too keen on this city.

A nice part was the airplane with kids. Normally I hate kids on airplanes but this time it was my kids. Well, not "my" kids but, you know.

So the first day I totally forget what happened but the cops in Saskatoon were nice enough to bring me to the hotel instead of the drunk tank. 5:30am man I wish I remember what I was up to.

Then the next day I think I went swimming but I ended up in a taxi, and all the cabs here are Pakistani. I met some native guy and I purchased cocaine from him, oddly still the same price as Toronto, $80, but I tell you this much: the quantity and the quality both sucked. What a rip off. Anyway...

So once I was high(ish) I took another Paki cab and met some dude. Then there's some kind of blur but I gave him a nice BJ in a parking lot at a sunny 3pm. Nice cock. But then the bastard robbed me! Aha, I don't know, maybe he got $200 or something. I was still stunned on my knees thinking "What?" Well at least he threw my wallet, moneyless.

So anyway I''m pounding rum at 7am local time talking to a hotelier about the difficulties of getting a PR. Apparently it's easier in Saskatoon.

Everything's easy in Saskatoon.

-jM
A&D

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Oh lord....I thought this city had a "vibe" about it today.
;)
Head down to the river if you want to hear local DJs spinning in the park.